7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

henias

It's actually better that he doesnt start right away. We still need to integrate Dembele and possibly give our young talent Arniaz more playing minutes, as he could potentially be useful for us in the CL. I know all of us are excited to see Coutinho play but he isn't of much use this season except to rest Iniesta. Plus we have alot of bench options currently. Coutinho can wait, no issues.

FinBarcelonafan

It's actually better that he doesnt start right away. We still need to integrate Dembele and possibly give our young talent Arniaz more playing minutes, as he could potentially be useful for us in the CL. I know all of us are excited to see Coutinho play but he isn't of much use this season except to rest Iniesta. Plus we have alot of bench options currently. Coutinho can wait, no issues.

True, as long as we keep doing well in Laliga.

FinBarcelonafan

DTBk5A3X0AAUade.jpg

TFW when you win fuck all at Liverpool for 5 years playing as key player only to transfer to Barca and get a free league title.

People are jinxing us hard with the league title. Too many games left.. PLease stop it!

NeyMesSis

would have preffered him to be ready now. Junuary would have been perfect for him, we have a game every 3 days and he could Play a game every week and the other game would be for iniesta. We needed him the most in January with the copa R8, QF and HF...

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Haven't seen one pic of his in which he isn't smiling. The kid is feeling like he's in an amusement park for the first time. We are in for a good show ahead.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He the most expensive Barca signing of all time? Now that I think of it 2 of the 3 most expensive of our signings are from Liverpool :tata:

Assholes should give us one player for free the next time! And they should fuckng stop complaining that we poach their players!!

Home of Barca Fans