8 - Pedri

Temptation

They should have won the Euro.. they got extremely unlucky against Italy. Noone expected such a good run on the back of a youngster, a bunch of veterans and 5/10 players upfront at best.

Woulda shoulda coulda

In that way, Enrique shouldn't have won the CL because Suarez blatantly dived against PSG for the penalty in that famous game and VAR would have overruled that.

Football ain't about that.

mc_lovin

Woulda shoulda coulda

In that way, Enrique shouldn't have won the CL because Suarez blatantly dived against PSG for the penalty in that famous game and VAR would have overruled that.

You are mixing things up here.

It's okay for you to dismiss Pedri's performances this season as playing safe passes. You will see soon enough.

Messi983

Pedri "I only play safe passes" against Elche:

• 106 Touches
• 92/96 Passes
• 15/16 Accurate Long Balls
• 5 Chances Created
• 2 Interceptions
• 7 Ball Recoveries

JohnN

Temptation believes we should criticize equally a 19 yo midfielder and a veteran striker of the game / superstar of the team, for missing equally easy chances.

KingLeo10

Did I just read that Southgate is better than Luis Enrique? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luis Enrique has the most dominant/best statistical season in football history in 14/15. He had prime MSN but he dominated all the big clubs that year, domestically and in Europe. Fuck outta here :lol:

Temptation

Did I just read that Southgate is better than Luis Enrique? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luis Enrique has the most dominant/best statistical season in football history in 14/15. He had prime MSN but he dominated all the big clubs that year, domestically and in Europe. Fuck outta here :lol:

Yeah you probably read that.

Anyways what I said was: Southgate for England gets better results than Enrique for Spain.

Both these guys have similar selection problems.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Temptation would cream his pants and say how Pedri is the best midfielder in the Prem if he played for Liverpool :lol: clueless bum

Kul_z

Woulda shoulda coulda

That was remontada game, and we didnt won cl that year. Psg in cl winning year were torn apart in paris. Suarez nutmegs luiz and scores like a maniac was highlight of that tie

Andresito

Staff member
Pedri (19) on being called up to play for Spain: "I want to enjoy being here and learn from the best."

Bro you already the best.

fergus90

5 - Top 5 players with the most through balls in Europe's top five leagues this season:

17 - Lionel Messi ����
16 - Neymar Jr ����
10 - Junya Ito ����
9 - PEDRI GONZ?LEZ ����
9 - Joshua Kimmich ����

Not bad for only safe passes!

Iniesta Ultra

5 - Top 5 players with the most through balls in Europe's top five leagues this season:

17 - Lionel Messi ����
16 - Neymar Jr ����
10 - Junya Ito ����
9 - PEDRI GONZ?LEZ ����
9 - Joshua Kimmich ����

Not bad for only safe passes!

That's 2.7% of his passes, my concern is with the other 97.3% of his passes.

Home of Barca Fans