8 - Pedri

fergus90

Will miss the Nations League in June, which is good on one hand because it's a pointless glorified friendly but it's getting a bit alarming how frequently he's getting injured now.

He's missed 272 days through injury since September 2021.

BJJ

Another fucking soft Spanish player who shows glimpses of class but can't stay injury free.
I would not rely on this guy going forward. If a player keeps getting injured it's because he's injury prone or unprofessional. The problem with this club is they are too nice and not ruthless enough. If we could sell Pedri for 75 million I'd take it. Ditto Gavi. Yeah, they could turn out good one day but there are still question marks surrounding these two. Not sure if they're the talents they are made out to be.

OVI9323

Pedri will no longer play for Barça this season. Neither in the last few matches of La Liga, nor the friendly in Japan. —
@sport

Time to sell this fool... Just kidding but it's becoming pretty worrying. Him and Araujo are the two player that scared me the most in term of injury, they are well too important for the balance of the team

Home of Barca Fans