9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

suarez-dive.gif

tbh that was an awesome celebration

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Arsenal have today made a £41.8 Mil bid for Luis Suarez, Liverpool are willing to negotiate, Suarez agent in talks today.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why should he leave Liverpool for a team in decline
Arsenal are definitely in a better position than Liverpool, only they got a stubborn man for manager, that's all... Wenger making such a move(making such a huge bid) negates that aspect of him too!!

ebc_99

He will be a great signing for Arsenal, if they keep splashing the cash they might win something this year.

Meitux

Well its all about his character and attitude that make him look bad.A great player undoubtedly,but has built a bad reputation with all the things he makes.

A

Athletic

I hope he moves on this season. With all respect to Liverpool they're a great club with a lot of history, but it seems that their youth project will take quite some time before being able create a trophy winning side again.

Suarez is definitely up there with Ibra as one of my favorite players. He deserves it to win more trophies in his carreer.

Unbiased United

Surprised at Arsenal, they seem to have sold their soul bidding for someone like this cretin.

An undoubtedly good player though and you can see why he'd rather be at a club like Arsenal than Liverpool. Champions league football, and now they have the stadium paid off could well be genuine contenders with United, City and Chelsea if they bring a couple of top players in...can't see anything other than 6th at the very most for Liverpool for the next couple of seasons, and by then he'll be at the end of his peak years.

As much as I don't like him, you can't blame him for wanting to move to a better team at this point in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans