9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Rumors say they wanna offer 73m quid for Aguero to $ity.

If that's they're offer, we can expect they will pay more than 85m and eventually make Kun most expensive player evah? :lol:

I think if they plan a big signing, they also plan to sell a player, probably Benzema or Di Maria.

PaulFCB

Banned
Di Maria had that gesture earlier this year, maybe things aren't perfect between him and the club.

Also, I don't see how they want to pay 90m Euro for Aguero and not sell something, I sense that they would offer cash + Di Maria/Benzema to City especially since afaik Di Maria is one of City's targets...

I

instinct

Btw, you said that Agüero is one of Real's targets this summer. Did he actually say that he doesn't want to play for a club which starts with R? That would put them out of the race, I assume. Can anyone tell me?

PaulFCB

Banned
Btw, you said that Agüero is one of Real's targets this summer. Did he actually say that he doesn't want to play for a club which starts with R? That would put them out of the race, I assume. Can anyone tell me?

Figo said he wasn't going anywhere. :slap:

When they things like "X-Team nevah!" It's more like :gathering:.

Beast

The Observer
I see our transfers is discussed here , Perez already ruled out any bid for Aguero in his latest interview...
There was attempts few years ago but Aguero injury record is scary as shit...
Benzema could be leaving however it will be a big mistake he make Bale & Ronaldo tick upfront
not sure why would pay all that for Suarez while Cavani suits us more & wants to be out & won't cost as much

F

Flavia

I see our transfers is discussed here , Perez already ruled out any bid for Aguero in his latest interview...
Benzema could be leaving however it will be a big mistake he make Bale & Ronaldo tick upfront
not sure why would pay all that for Suarez while Cavani suits us more & wants to be out & won't cost as much

Oh, no, not Cavani. I love that guy. Seeing him play for rm would be heartbreaking :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

You got to go with a crazy bid to prize Cavani away from 'El Sheikh'

Beast

The Observer
Not really , we have excellent relation with them & Cavani unlike Suarez or Aguero had issues this season & he fits the profile more than Saurez & cost a lot less from a club that needs to sell to buy again

Vilarrubi

@DonAK True.. LOL Aspas! Suppose he is 32 Lambert.. just didn't expect him to want to be benched after a pretty good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans