9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

onzeXI

Suarez scores in every way imaginable. He is tireless, plays with intensity, and has an excellent football sense. The guy is amazing. He may have been a jerk in the past, but he had no incidents this past year plus his teammates say he is a good bloke. I see no reason to dislike him anymore.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Suarez scores in every way imaginable. He is tireless, plays with intensity, and has an excellent football sense. The guy is amazing. He may have been a jerk in the past, but he had no incidents this past year plus his teammates say he is a good bloke. I see no reason to dislike him anymore.

Unofficially the best player in the world.

Pepe Silvia

That finish for the 2nd goal was so good to watch. He couldn't have finished it so emphatically. It's insane how sharp he was considering he has been injured for 6 weeks.
People were saying he was shit in the 2nd half when England had the ball the whole time. Then suddenly...
1370401351_tumblr_llgqq8zr051qa2l3vo1_500.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He was pretty average for most of the game actually, but what you want more than anything is goals, and he nabbed 2, kudos to the clinical nature of his performance!

Espacio

he is suitable for Barca play
i would pay for him 105m€ if gareth bale is 100m€
and also Barca really needs him cause there is no pure forward at the club

L

linetty

Alexis could be part of a deal on Liverpool forward Luis Suarez (26). With Alexis valued at 25-30M, Barcelona would pay another 35-40M. [md]

MD journalists certainly read this forum.

FC B

MD reports negotiations are in already in advanced stages for the transfer of Luis Suarez which will most likely inlcude Alexis Sanchez in the operation to reduce the sum of money to be paid to Liverpool.

It almost sounds to good to be true imo.

Tomchin

Hard to not get excited about this rumour, but you have to wonder about the timing.

Is it correct that his buyout clause is 65m for barca and madrid? And if yes, would we need to pay taxes too (how many?)

I read some of suarez' family live in casteldefells (where messi lives). Who exactly?

I

instinct

Hard to not get excited about this rumour, but you have to wonder about the timing.

Is it correct that his buyout clause is 65m for barca and madrid? And if yes, would we need to pay taxes too (how many?)

I read some of suarez' family live in casteldefells (where messi lives). Who exactly?

I think Suarez denied that there is a clause in his contract which reduces the fee for Real and Barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'd like to see Alexis stay as well but if it meant getting Suarez, hard not to pursue a deal like this...And while I like Gonzo too, there are few bigger game players than the Uruguayan

Cule4life

The Culest
:lol: at MD. Come out MD journalists wherever you are hiding in this forum,

If Suarez comes to Barca i will change my username to sissy girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans