9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Masch was the best player.

Luis is up there though. Depressing way to start with that loss, but what could you have expected from him after 5 months of not playing?

DrPepper

First half was good, but second half he started to disappear. That was to expect though, after having not really played for such a long time.

I think he's much better in the middle though.

neo_wolf

I like what i saw, he showed that in time he will fit in quite good in the team.
I say when he has about 5-8 games under his belt he will be at his level. Lucho should also start him in Copa del rey games.

iceon

Shouldn't have been brought out. Were down 3-1, maybe Luis Enrique gave up at that point? Iniesta for Pedro should've been the change at that point. Anyways, he's going to adapt really fast with Messi and Neymar and it's going to be glorioooous

Chainsaw

Killahead
The only thing Lucho did right tonight by starting him and yet he had to screw it up by taking him out for the bloody Pedro!!

Meitux

Amazing guy. In his debut he played like he has been here for quite some time. Excited to see him in the next games. Cause its obvious he will be better and better.

Alarcón

He was fantastic. Linking up better than most of our established players. Really looking forward to the next match and I can't understand why he was subbed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans