9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

Had anybody seen by comparison how much he runs in a match here vs what he ran for LFC ?

It'll be less because we have more of the ball, he doesn't need to track back as much.

Saw this in the Daily Fail- 'It will be Luis Suarez’s first game in England since he left Liverpool and he has found it difficult in Spain. He was the boss at Liverpool and that suited him, whereas that is not the case at Barca. It hasn’t really worked out for him and there is every chance he will leave this summer.' :rofl1:

Last edited:

Djab

It'll be less because we have more of the ball, he doesn't need to track back as much.

Saw this in the Daily Fail- 'It will be Luis Suarez’s first game in England since he left Liverpool and he has found it difficult in Spain. He was the boss at Liverpool and that suited him, whereas that is not the case at Barca. It hasn’t really worked out for him and there is every chance he will leave this summer.' :rofl1:

What the...?
He is having a fairly successful season despite the lack of goals, with his positioning, assists and other capablities.
I would like to have some of the weed daily fail's journalists smoke.
Their last sentence is absolute nonsense :facepalm:

FC B

I've seen this kind of shit before. Many want Suarez and hope he'll be a big flop here so that they could sign him but it won't be the case.

Ghosting

I'm assuming these guys don't watch the games and just look at his goal stats, and assume he is playing badly or something. And even if he was we wouldn't sell him this summer anyway they must be unaware of our transfer ban.

Hope he has a great game against City otherwise dumb comments will continue like this, I remember the same being said of Neymar this time last year as well.

L

linetty

He's having a great season, only the goals are lacking but they'll come eventually. He gets into scoring positions with ease so there's no doubt he'll start to bury them.

He's the least of our worries.

André

not having a preseason is a huge problem. and not only that, but he didn't train for 2 months and didn't play for 4 months with a completely new team and style. Those are just retards, trolls etc. If Suarez played for their team they would find every excuse. I think he will have a great game today.

Vilarrubi

I'm assuming these guys don't watch the games and just look at his goal stats, and assume he is playing badly or something. And even if he was we wouldn't sell him this summer anyway they must be unaware of our transfer ban.

Hope he has a great game against City otherwise dumb comments will continue like this, I remember the same being said of Neymar this time last year as well.

Yeah. Like most English football fans they don't watch any La Liga then comment on who is better just by looking at stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans