9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

utility73

Another great performance today.
Only he should have been more selfserving on the third goal. In the end we got lucky refs did not see Messi was a bit offside there.

F

Flavia

B-8i39oU4AA4FxR.jpg:large

hardyboy

Great performance. Messi needed that goal for his confidence and he unselfishly provided it. Shouldn't have been substituted. looked unhappy on the bench..

Last edited:

Bertus

Maybe because he had a yc and he's a hot head.

Being subbed will surely calm him :rofl1:

I'm still thinking Lucho should have more confidence in his team. It's like he doesn't even believe he can ask him to stay calm so he won't get a yc because he thinks no one will listen.

And it's NOT because it's suarez. He subbed other players for the same reason (a yc).

Suarez could also think "what do I need to do for him to have trust in me?"

Antimadridista1

Great performance but I don't understand why he was so angry.
Lucho took the right decision.
Neymar got subbed off many times last weeks (at the Etihad) and after his poor performance it would've been a disaster to sub him off once again today.

Bertus

Great performance but I don't understand why he was so angry.
Lucho took the right decision.
Neymar got subbed off many times last weeks (at the Etihad) and after his poor performance it would've been a disaster to sub him off once again today.
What does neymar have to do with it?

It's not because he chose to not sub off ney, that it means suarez had to be subbed instead.

Antimadridista1

What does neymar have to do with it?

It's not because he chose to not sub off ney, that it means suarez had to be subbed instead.

What does neymar have to do with it ? Really ?
There's no way Leo is going to get subbed off, we all know it.
Then you have only Suarez and Neymar left ; As I said before, it was Luis' turn.

F

Flavia

Being subbed will surely calm him :rofl1:

I'm still thinking Lucho should have more confidence in his team. It's like he doesn't even believe he can ask him to stay calm so he won't get a yc because he thinks no one will listen.

And it's NOT because it's suarez. He subbed other players for the same reason (a yc).

Suarez could also think "what do I need to do for him to have trust in me?"

Not about calming him, but avoiding him from getting a 2nd yellow.

Bertus

What does neymar have to do with it ? Really ?
There's no way Leo is going to get subbed off, we all know it.
Then you have only Suarez and Neymar left ; As I said before, it was Luis' turn.

You know there's no rule that says you have to sub off one of your forwards each game.

That can't be a valid reason. Even the YC reason makes more sense.

What you're saying is that even if NO ONE is tired and there's no YC? then Lucho will sub one "just because".

Come on. What kind of logic is that. There's more than 3 players in a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans