9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Imprecise passing tonight, and is it just me or sometimes it looks like he loses balance when he receives a pass and ends up tripping...

No your are right, he can be quite clumsy at times and gets the ball stuck at his feet or he might have a bad touch, not Sanchez level though thankfully.

DrPepper

The only thing you can criticise after yesterday is how the team didn't kill the game. But pointing specific criticism about Suarez because he missed some chances is stupid, especially considering basically everyone wasted their chances. Even Messi who otherwise was unbelievable.

DrPepper

Yep. Henry immensely praised his off the ball movement for our goal yesterday, because he dragged out Demichelis wide which in turn forced their entire backline to shuffle towards the side of the ball carrier (Messi), creating the space for Rakitic to run in to.

Being the weakest technically of those three isn't a shame either. :p He'd be the strongest at Madrid.

barcanuck

Yep. Henry immensely praised his off the ball movement for our goal yesterday, because he dragged out Demichelis wide which in turn forced their entire backline to shuffle towards the side of the ball carrier (Messi), creating the space for Rakitic to run in to.

Being the weakest technically of those three isn't a shame either. :p He'd be the strongest at Madrid.

That's what makes him so elite. Makes so much space for everyone.

serghei

That's what makes him so elite. Makes so much space for everyone.

However, he, like Neymar, will cause us problems if he continues to miss from clear 1 on 1 with the keeper situations. Messi as well. Better teams than City will punish us if we squander chances so easily. I am hoping that the City game was a case of our players knowing how much superior we are to them and not concentrating enough in front of Joe Hart.

barcanuck

However, he, like Neymar, will cause us problems if he continues to miss from clear 1 on 1 with the keeper situations. Messi as well. Better teams than City will punish us if we squander chances so easily. I am hoping that the City game was a case of our players knowing how much superior we are to them and not concentrating enough in front of Joe Hart.

Last time I checked the record books no player can score a goal a game except Messi and Ronaldo. It's not going to happen where we see Luis and Ney with 50 goals each. They will have chances to score 50 goals each but I'll settle for 30 each.

M

matheusemp

Cmoon dudes stop being critics, our front line is one of the best in the world, they misses alot because they create alot and reach good positions, if they hadnt shot that many times , all of you would have rated they higher, because very few here are taking in count the great positioning they had

M

matheusemp

Positioning, off ball movement, reaching and finding spaces between defences = most underrated aspects ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans