9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirXavi

The Engineer
[tw]686975041163161600[/tw]

Not surprised.

Insert Ronaldo instead of Suarez and the federation has a whole new outlook. :suarez1:

Edit: I just remembered he didn't even say shit. It was Masche apparently. This is even more bullshit then.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The RFEF said the club didn't have anything to disprove what the (idiot) ref wrote, so yeah, we are screwed... The good thing is that Luisito could use the rest...

This reminds me when some nobody ref accused Pep of saying things, and even though there was video that proved otherwise, Pep got suspended...

F

Flavia

The RFEF said the club didn't have anything to disprove what the (idiot) ref wrote, so yeah, we are screwed... The good thing is that Luisito could use the rest...

This reminds me when some nobody ref accused Pep of saying things, and even though there was video that proved otherwise, Pep got suspended...

The way things are in spain, it favours corruption. Whatever the ref writes is the absolut truth. It really has to change, but it won't, as if favours the capital club.

LordLichtenstein

EJI3SG5.png

:cheers:

Alik

Was looking through the votes again and saw that Suarez didn't even get many votes from South America. Surprising, but that explains his low position.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
This ban is a blessing in disguise, he needs some rest anyway. Hopefully we get to see Neymar as a striker, he scored a hat trick in the one game he played there for us and we need a real backup for Suarez in case he misses a big game, not Sandro and Munir.

El Flaco

Suárez's 1st goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]OptimisticPeriodicHairstreak[/gfy]

Suárez's 2nd goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]FrequentTeemingIlladopsis[/gfy]

Suárez's 3rd goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]LavishHauntingAmericansaddlebred[/gfy]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans