9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

Inter have played very poorly this season. They have to win this game. In Dzeko they their own Lewandowski. And remember, Dzeko is 6'4" or 193cm. Lewy is a tad under six feet tall or 182cm. Dzeko is bigger and stronger.

pers

I hope he won't score and others do. Let him score in semi and final only so he can finally be recognized as one of greatest ;)

Temptation

Inter have played very poorly this season. They have to win this game. In Dzeko they their own Lewandowski. And remember, Dzeko is 6'4" or 193cm. Lewy is a tad under six feet tall or 182cm. Dzeko is bigger and stronger.

Blackened twerking for yet another Balkan player? Well, colour me surprised!! :lol: :lol:

Redbuck

Uhmm Lewy is literally 185cm or 6'1"

ajnotkeith

Celebheights has him at 183 and those guys are usually very obsessive and accurate with these things.

His freakish build makes him seem really tall.

FinBarcelonafan

Lewy just needs a leg lengthening surgery to be a total Mogger. Let's go!!!

I was shocked to read the news about it. Leg lengthening surgeries are for real. Clients usually get 7-8cm more height. Painful as **** and might affect your working out.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans