9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Luis Suarez was a great striker but you cringed every time the ball was passed to him around the box. Lovely to have a striker with such a good touch and the ability to play quick 1-2 passes like those.

People here hate RL9 so they don't see it.

The Barca team is lacking in patterns of play. In the final third, normally there are no options and it affects the hold up play of your CF.

Hansi Flick recently: "Lewandowski is the best player in the world with his back to goal and the most complete lone striker I have seen."

With better tactical arrangements and movements he'll have more options and will show you his best linkup and holdup play.

Currently Barca are too positionally static and fixed.

ajnotkeith

People here hate RL9 so they don't see it.

The Barca team is lacking in patterns of play. In the final third, normally there are no options and it affects the hold up play of your CF.

Hansi Flick recently: "Lewandowski is the best player in the world with his back to goal and the most complete lone striker I have seen."

With better tactical arrangements and movements he'll have more options and will show you his best linkup and holdup play.

Currently Barca are too positionally static and fixed.
I don't agree with this idea the setup isn't ideal for Lewandowski. Pretty much the whole offense is predicated on finding him and swinging crosses to him, which in turn, has led to him having a very high xG (which he has underperformed).

KingLeo10

It's no surprise this dude has only achieved 1 COVID CL as a big trophy in his entire career

He's allergic to top performances v big teams

Temptation

This forum makes me laugh.

The entire world is praising this guy for his insane longevity and adaptability while some cucks on this forum(who twerk for much lesser players) are acting like he's Chris Wood.

Hilarious. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans