9 - Robert Lewandowski

ajnotkeith

The simpletons on this forum and social media criticizing Lewandowski are clueless and that's being generous.

These games in the U.S are meaningless why in the world would Lewandowski risk his golden legs to appease some mindless fans?
When the season starts and Lewandowski starts banging in goals again where will you be?
You will be hiding under another account, another anonymous username, like the coward you are.

When Ansu Fati is dribbling himself to death on the field and fails to convert a single chance in games that actually matter, you will hope there is a Lewandowski to come save the day.

When Jabal is running around all over the place like a mindless t*rd, essentially dribbling himself to death, you will hope there is a Lewandowski to put the ball in the net.
You don't watch Barca otherwise you would know Ansu is not doing any 'dribbling to death'. The guy barely dribbles at all.

ajnotkeith

Exactly. Tell these clowns.

RL9 got nothing to prove. Especially in a preseason game lmao.

Welcome to the forum.
Kind of ironic given the teams he tends to show most against are likes of Elche, Valladolid and Cadiz. His record in games where he should 'prove' something like CL, EL, Madrid, Atletico so far hasnt been very good.

Porque

The simpletons on this forum and social media criticizing Lewandowski are clueless and that's being generous.

These games in the U.S are meaningless why in the world would Lewandowski risk his golden legs to appease some mindless fans?
When the season starts and Lewandowski starts banging in goals again where will you be?
You will be hiding under another account, another anonymous username, like the coward you are.

When Ansu Fati is dribbling himself to death on the field and fails to convert a single chance in games that actually matter, you will hope there is a Lewandowski to come save the day.

When Jabal is running around all over the place like a mindless t*rd, essentially dribbling himself to death, you will hope there is a Lewandowski to put the ball in the net.

Welcome to the forum Anna.

iniestaGOAT

Lewandowski: "The youngsters at Barça don't speak English, and I need to improve my Spanish. But it doesn't matter, because we communicate in another language, the language of football."

This is why we call it the beautiful game.

Wise words Mr lewandoski

Temptation

Lewandowski: "The youngsters at Barça don't speak English, and I need to improve my Spanish. But it doesn't matter, because we communicate in another language, the language of football."

This is why we call it the beautiful game.

Wise words Mr lewandoski

The smartest guy in Football.

Home of Barca Fans