9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

@Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's time to change your name to Lewa_Future_CamelDor

16788033183628.jpg

Porque

Coz Fat Suarez played with Half Black Leg and the rest of the amigos offering no athletic movement off the ball.

Put Fat Suarez in the current team, or current Lewy in the Geriatrigos and the criticisms would be reversed.

Temptation

Lewandowski in his Barca career so far: 62 games 41 goals 12 assists.

I know these numbers are a dream for many of the great highly rated strikers but I'm highly disappointed with the return coz Lewandowski is so much better than this. Humongous decline.

Just don't understand what happened after the World Cup. He was looking absolutely fantastic for Barcelona in the first part of that season.

How did his first touch go from best in the world to so inconsistent? What happened to his extreme confidence?

I am sure he's not liking the fact that his teammates are ignoring him when he gets into great positions. Plenty of such cases against Porto. The clip of this went viral on social media.

Temptation

Unpopular Opinion but I don't think he needs rest.

Just reduce his pressing duties and use him as a poacher. If you cross it into him few times a game, he'll score. His heading ability has been criminally underused at Barca. His heading accuracy even from a distance is insane.

He's a main man type. You have to build the team around him.

Even a washed up RL9 in an awful system has stats most "great" strikers would dream of.

Xavi has to realise that Robert has declined. Lewy's gigantic ego is also an issue. I'll admit it. Needs some proper man management. His entitled behaviour is an issue but I had warned Barca Forum of this.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Unpopular Opinion but I don't think he needs rest.

Just reduce his pressing duties and use him as a poacher. If you cross it into him few times a game, he'll score. His heading ability has been criminally underused at Barca. His heading accuracy even from a distance is insane.

He's a main man type. You have to build the team around him.

Even a washed up RL9 in an awful system has stats most "great" strikers would dream of.

Xavi has to realise that Robert has declined. Lewy's gigantic ego is also an issue. I'll admit it. Needs some proper man management. His entitled behaviour is an issue but I had warned Barca Forum of this.

These stats even silenced @KingLeo10 :pique:

Lewa is a fitness freak like Ronaldo and even Ronaldo was rested for Ucl when he was 32/33 and it clearly showed a big effect, im sure we will see a waaay better lewa if he plays only 1 match per week

JohnN

he came back from injury and plenty of rest. his form is just crap currently and he can't catch a break with everyone around him changing every game.
he needs to pull it together and start producing good performances again or he is a waste of space.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Another shitshow incoming...
Hell, I'd even try Fermin (and play him more as 'false 10) instead of the polish rusty plough - can't fucking stand him since the WC. Yeeezez, and I thought Greasman was fucking frustrating to watch :confused: He can fuck right of and take Oriol, Raphinha and Tuna with him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans