9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tookien

Cant do basics. Legs have gone.

Makes attack worse.

Under Xavi LDJ and Auba scored in league at better rate than this numpty and won every game he missed last season.

Sad times.

LMAO. Such a failed comparison.

Totally different Barca team right now.

And Barcelona won the league last season anyways with Lewy.

You're also apparently a psychic.
How the hell do you know if he would have scored more goals?
In Marselle his current record is 5 goals in 15 matches.

Anyways, I'm done with this. This is a waste of my time, the bottom of the barrel sort of scraping.

JamDav1982

LMAO. Such a failed comparison.

Totally different Barca team right now.

And Barcelona won the league last season anyways with Lewy.

You're also apparently a psychic.
How the hell do you know if he would have scored more goals?
In Marselle his current record is 5 goals in 15 matches.

Anyways, I'm done with this. This is a waste of my time, the bottom of the barrel sort of scraping.
0/10

JamDav1982

Still better than desperately bending over for Messisexuals for some Barca Forum clout. :lol:

Nah it isnt.

As if folk are looking for 'clout'.

Sensational.

Messi is the goat. Simples.

Imagine 'bending over' for Lewandowski and not Messi. If one is worth it it is the Messi.

Bravo to all 'Messisexuals'. Backed the correct horse.

Kul_z

This guy gets bullied by every other cb and dm in liga, he even got bullied against 4th division players.

Temptation

Nah it isnt.

As if folk are looking for 'clout'.

Sensational.

Messi is the goat. Simples.

Imagine 'bending over' for Lewandowski and not Messi. If one is worth it it is the Messi.

Bravo to all 'Messisexuals'. Backed the correct horse.

Good post. 10/10 for brown-nosing.

This exquisite piece of bootlicking will earn you a few more likes from your masters.

Enjoy.

JamDav1982

Good post. 10/10 for brown-nosing.

This exquisite piece of bootlicking will earn you a few likes from your masters.

Enjoy.

Try to make sense.

All us 'Messisexuals' are in it together.

Backed the right horse and watched him become the GOAT.

While some simp for...Lewandowski.

Levels.

Some will never get over Messi writing his script at 2020 WC and making a cunt of so many 'haters'.

To this day.. still making cunts of themselves.

JohnN

Goal was good, finally. Not really great in buildup though. And again, he makes runs but is too slow nowadays to reach the ball. A fantastic pass by yamal wasted, and a header wasted too, even though, a good try that one. He should rotate more with Vitor Roque, to add another dimension to the game.

Blackened

The bas thing is, there are no real World Class strikers around anymore. And those few are already taken and wont be moving. Osimhen? I've got a feeling he is a bit overrated and too mercurial. Vlahovic? Now, I actually rate him but he is not a Barca type player. The fella in Leverkusen, Boniface... Maybe too early to tell. Again, the best solution would always be an uprising academy product. But there are few of those these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans