9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

They literally didn't create any good situations for him all game. I'm talking about decent attacking scenarios, not clear chances coz that's way too much to expect from this team.

Even the goal was a lucky attacking scenario that fell for him. Wasn't intentional by his teammates.

Gundogan is the only player who tries to play final balls or line breaking passes into him.

Loki

Great finish... but still limits attack with no ability to run in behind, run channels etc.
He's just a completely different striker than Barca is used to have. I watched him in the Bundesliga many years and he is a target player above anything else.
If you give him the ball on his right foot or on his head, he gives you goals. If you expect him to play tiki taka or passing/running in general, you will be disappointed.
If you buy him, you have to know what you get, otherwise you're just wasting money.

KingLeo10

They literally didn't create any good situations for him all game. I'm talking about decent attacking scenarios, not clear chances coz that's way too much to expect from this team.

Even the goal was a lucky attacking scenario that fell for him. Wasn't intentional by his teammates.

Gundogan is the only player who tries to play final balls or line breaking passes into him.
It's been posted countless times here that he's statistically one of the worst finishers in all of Europe.

How many times are you going to keep spouting the same nonsense :lol:

Line breaking passes ain't doing shit with this pasty corpse's current pace...even Fati sees it :lol:

JohnN

amazing shot. Still got bullied and disposed every time he touched the ball. he can't play on this system (lol, what system)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Need to be shipped off in the summer.
I thought we signed something more than a Mario Gomez style targetman. Great goal though I guess.
He's so limited.

Temptation

An insight into Robert Lewandowski’s current situation at Barcelona has this evening been forthcoming online.

The info comes courtesy of Pol Ballus of The Athletic, who has hinted that all is not well between the Pole and the Barca coaching staff.

Lewandowski, for his part, has endured a difficult campaign to date, often singled out for criticism by fans and the media alike.

The 35-year-old is said to have been left frustrated by Xavi’s decision to change system last season, with the introduction of an extra midfielder in place of an attacking option having culminated in a reduction in goalscoring chances.

And Lewandowski has since struggled to fully rediscover his form, despite Barcelona regularly making use of a front-three.

In turn, Ballús points towards something of a shift in the relationship between the veteran frontman, and boss Xavi:

‘Lewandowski has seen his position at the club, and relationship with the manager, change significantly of late,’ it is noted.

Adding further to the tense situation, meanwhile, is the fact that staff sources in Catalunya, who have understandably opted to remain anonymous, ‘have conceded their frustration with Lewandowski’s lack of luck in front of goal’ thus far this season.

Yet another concerning revelation amid what is proving to be a tumultuous few weeks for Xavi and Barcelona.

iniestaGOAT

Lil bro needs to just get injured.
Don't waste your time and fans time.

You aren't interested in playing and we aren't interested in watching you play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans