9 - Robert Lewandowski

Asylum15

Lewandowski simply:

Is a leader to youngsters
Opens up spaces
Scores goals

I would say he is a great guy to have in the squad. Pathetic plastic fans not appreciating what they have

Lewandowski also simply:

Gets outmuscled and pocketed in nearly every single 'big' game. Drives me insane how often he resorts to putting his body into defenders, only for them to move him out of the way.
Is not mobile enough to play as the spearhead to our increasingly dynamic younger team.
Has been surprisingly clumsey under no pressure when trying to hold up play.
Will resort to his goal record this year which does not tell the full story, at all.

olivis

Post World Cup Lewandowski is not the same one as before.

World Cup came at a terrible time for him.
Considering his age, I?m not sure if he can turn this around now.

ajnotkeith

He's physically very poor.

I don't know if it could be because the pressing system is tiring him (entirely possible), so that when he gets the ball or gets into a duel with defenders he's too tired to do it because burnt out from pressing high all game.

Regardless, not at the physical level at all for high level confrontations anymore, but still important in our league push as he's great at scoring against league fodder.

Messigician

This bum should be last to complain

🚨 Lewandowski finished yesterday's match upset & angry, as he was denied the opportunity to equalise in the last minute by Fati, who took the header, when he had an open goal from Ferran's cross. Robert spoke to Ansu & told him that this has happened before.
@fansjavimiguel [🎖️]

Zidane82

Lewandowski also simply:

Gets outmuscled and pocketed in nearly every single 'big' game. Drives me insane how often he resorts to putting his body into defenders, only for them to move him out of the way.
Is not mobile enough to play as the spearhead to our increasingly dynamic younger team.
Has been surprisingly clumsey under no pressure when trying to hold up play.
Will resort to his goal record this year which does not tell the full story, at all.

Martinez was not outmuscling Lewa he was simply fouling or kicking him all night .. the ref was incompetent

FinBarcelonafan

This bum should be last to complain

🚨 Lewandowski finished yesterday's match upset & angry, as he was denied the opportunity to equalise in the last minute by Fati, who took the header, when he had an open goal from Ferran's cross. Robert spoke to Ansu & told him that this has happened before.
@fansjavimiguel [🎖️]

Exactly. He should be the leader and he bottled the big chance in the extra time. Blame yourself more because the others are just kids or young players compared to him.

Wambo

I am glad Covid denied him the Ballon d'Or in 2021. Guy is a fraud who spent his whole career in a farmers league. He will always be remembered as a failed project just like Griezmann, Coutinho, Ibrahimovic.

Raketa10

Guy is not a fraud. He is just finished. It's not his fault we gave him a 4y contract with 34 on his back. However, even with 34 he is still the best goalscorer in La Liga.

CatalinR10

Fprv9g2X0AI10-P

SMH.

Home of Barca Fans