9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Mate you say you're in NYC and traveling abroad yet you're on here writing fanfic about Robert Lewandowski.

Take your own advice and log off.

Awww your boy couldn't win Barca the league the last few years. New star player comes in and straight away wins the league. Sad.

It's okay though you have your "companions" here to console you. :lol:

Morten

He tried his hardest, and played actually quite decent i thought, just feels like he is cursed against us infront of goal or something.

ajnotkeith

Awww your boy couldn't win Barca the league the last few years. New star player comes in and straight away wins the league. Sad.

Mate, 9 goals conceded in 26 games is what's winning the league. Not Lewandowski.

His attitude and commitment is admirable, he's pressing and working his arse off so in that regard important for the team, but not 'winning the league' lol.

KingLeo10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Lewa with his 15 LL goals "won" us the league while Messi with his 450 LL goals and 10 LL titles v mostly prime RM did less

Temptation

Mate, 9 goals conceded in 26 games is what's winning the league. Not Lewandowski.

His attitude and commitment is admirable, he's pressing and working his arse off so in that regard important for the team, but not 'winning the league' lol.

He has galvanized the team and given them the winning mentality.

Oh and he did carry Barca for most of the season.

Post WC he has had bad form. Don't rewrite the entire season. He was immense earlier.

KingLeo10

Post WC he has had bad form. Don't rewrite the entire season. He was immense earlier.

There was 2.5 months of the season before the WC...and 3+ months since then

Dentures rocking Merseyside :clown: :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Dude, you need to quit smoking that PCP :lol:

Blackened

Wherever he goes trophies follow. Serial winner. He promised Barca fans trophies. He delivered.
Well if it isnt good old Temptation in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Porque

Lewandowski was decent overall. And that's even if his spectacular pre-assist never happened.

I did think that he missed a few passes (Roberto run?) and had a tendency to hold the ball for a little too long, but other than that, fine.

Watching the game did give me a scary thought though. There were moments when Busi-Christensen-FdJ were circling the ball in midfield waiting for an opening, while Lewandowski is upfront holding the line. Then I realised, FUCK, if Messi comes back he is going to drop all the way to defensive midfield to pick up the ball and try to get involved :lol:

We can't let that happen Laporta. For the love of god, give the man a testimonial but save us from ourselves and don't re-sign the lad.

Nazario1985

Watching the game did give me a scary thought though. There were moments when Busi-Christensen-FdJ were circling the ball in midfield waiting for an opening, while Lewandowski is upfront holding the line. Then I realised, FUCK, if Messi comes back he is going to drop all the way to defensive midfield to pick up the ball and try to get involved :lol:

That's what gave you all those LL and UCL titles :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans