9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

Lets hope he finds his finishing boots in the remainder of the season. He's finished and thrash but lets hope he gets his purple patch and delivers 2,3 months of his oldself.

Temptation

Disrespectful comment. They've been together for over a decade and have kids.
I know. I was kidding. Don't take this seriously.

Football is just a sport at the end of the day.

Just disappointed with this steep decline.

I hope he's not here just to enjoy the Sun but actually gives his 100%. Because right now, he plays like a player on vacation.

Windhook

I know. I was kidding. Don't take this seriously.

Football is just a sport at the end of the day.

Just disappointed with this steep decline.

I hope he's not here just to enjoy the Sun but actually gives his 100%. Because right now, he plays like a player on vacation.
Yeah, I know, humor first here.;) Farthest I'd ever gone on private matters is discussing the performance of pre- and post-Shakira Gerard Pique. She's a celebrity nonetheless and it felt like meddled a lot with Pique during his career. As one classic 90's song goes "everybody is free to feel good".

KingLeo10

Lol no Lewandowski is clear of Ibra.

Suarez was dogshit in CL overall and can't be over Lewy. Lewy has been top class for long long time consistently in all competitions.

Suarez went 6 years without an away goal in CL games despite being fed by peak playmaker version of Messi. Not even in group stages of the CL against weak teams. Haha.

Also, Lewy's first season at Barca was a success overall win the league and topscorer. The very end of Lewy's peak was his Barca career pre WC where he had something over a goal a game, assists, skills and all of what he had in his peak. After the WC, he had a steep decline.

Lewandowski's accomplishments as the main man are way more than Suarez.

Lewandowski in his pre prime phase at Dortmund achieved more and on bigger stages than Prime Suarez did at my club......

Lewandowski was the best player in the world for a 2-3 year phase having Prime Messi Ronaldo level stats in that period in all comps.

Can state many other arguments too......

You're just another prisoner of the moment here. All this is coming from Lewy's crap form this season post his injury.

So why don't you just diss current Lewy instead of rewriting history in this childish manner?

You finally seeing the Portuguese bozo for what he is?

Notice how Benz isn't even in the list (even Tier 2 or whatever) ... this lad's whole agenda is that Messi had the greatest X and Y ever while CR7 was carrying donkeys like those 10-18 RM teams :lol:

He doesn't actually like/rate Lewa...he just twerks for him when convenient so that you'll join him on his CR7 riding. He is the biggest CR7 rider out there while you're the biggest Lewa rider out there. This last bit isn't an insult...just saying who's a diehard fan of who :lol:

P.S. Rass doesn't give a shit about Lewa either :lol:

Temptation

You finally seeing the Portuguese bozo for what he is?

Notice how Benz isn't even in the list (even Tier 2 or whatever) ... this lad's whole agenda is that Messi had the greatest X and Y ever while CR7 was carrying donkeys like those 10-18 RM teams :lol:

He doesn't actually like/rate Lewa...he just twerks for him when convenient so that you'll join him on his CR7 riding. He is the biggest CR7 rider out there while you're the biggest Lewa rider out there. This last bit isn't an insult...just saying who's a diehard fan of who :lol:

P.S. Rass doesn't give a shit about Lewa either :lol:

You're getting all of this wrong. What a childish way to look at posters. :lol:

It doesn't matter if Fati, Rassvet, OG, etc hate/despise Lewy(Rassvet is definitely an RL9 fan) or some other player.

I don't know why you wanna form camps based on favourite players!

I respect and like some diehard Messi fans on this forum.

I have clearly stated that CR7 is not even in my top 10 favourite active players. I just like him. That's it. Nothing more. Never been a big fan.

My opinions aren't based on others liking or hating any player. Idgaf.

Contrary to what you may think, there's always been a sense of objectivity in my posts here. I'm a Liverpool fan who doesn't like Barca but I admit that they are a bigger club than us as of today.

So, I am a Fati_Future_BallonDor fan for life!

KingLeo10

So, I am a Fati_Future_BallonDor fan for life!

Keep being a simpleton, laddie. Don't say I didn't warn you :lol:

P.S. Rass was the only who exposed Fati's accounts on Juventuz. In fact, the bozo PMed me with that info when I wasn't even aware and made it public :lol:

Rass isn't a fan of anyone (not Messi, not CR7). He's a full on troll while Fati is a CR7sexual and you're a Lewasexual.

Temptation

Keep being a simpleton, laddie. Don't say I didn't warn you :lol:

P.S. Rass was the only who exposed Fati's accounts on Juventuz. In fact, the bozo PMed me with that info when I wasn't even aware and made it public :lol:

Rass isn't a fan of anyone (not Messi, not CR7). He's a full on troll while Fati is a CR7sexual and you're a Lewasexual.
And you're a Messisexual who doesn't believe in friends having differing opinions. :mou:

Who cares? You're taking all of this way too seriously. It's a Football Forum FFS.

From whatever I have seen, these guys are good posters and fun people. I don't need to investigate their past Football Forum activities. Don't give a shit. Calm down, Sherlock. :lol:

ajnotkeith

Its hard to really be able to rate Lewa with the greats because he's historically played in a very poor league.

How can you even compare goals between Lewa and Suarez. One played in the Prem and LaLiga when it was strong and one played in a joke league for his entire career (and not doing so well when he has moved to a slightly more difficult one).

It won't be surprising if Kane breaks his record in his first season in Germany because that league is literally a joke. So many bang average players have put up crazy figures there and gone on to flop elsewhere. There is a reason that Bayern have won it 14 times in a row or something - it is not even better than Ligue 1, some of the teams in there wouldn't be able to win the Championship in England.

Temptation

Its hard to really be able to rate Lewa with the greats because he's historically played in a very poor league.

How can you even compare goals between Lewa and Suarez. One played in the Prem and LaLiga when it was strong and one played in a joke league for his entire career (and not doing so well when he has moved to a slightly more difficult one).

It won't be surprising if Kane breaks his record in his first season in Germany because that league is literally a joke. So many bang average players have put up crazy figures there and gone on to flop elsewhere. There is a reason that Bayern have won it 14 times in a row or something - it is not even better than Ligue 1, some of the teams in there wouldn't be able to win the Championship in England.
Maybe because his CL stats are 10 times better than Suarez?

What's the excuse for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans