Adama Traore

vuji_31

....would still be an upgrade of light years above a Ferran Torres or an Ansu Fati
Excatly.

Also, Flick is much better coach.

Look have runs behind players are making, and he could benefit with his style.

He is like 100x better player then Ferret and Fati, also he would come here for free and lower wages then this two frauds.

vuji_31

...and there are like 50 players out there light years above one-trick-Traore... Why are we even discussing this dude? :lol:
False.

He will be free next year.

There is no better player to sub in 70. minute then Adama.

Under the Flick he would be really good. Not world beater but much better then other substitute options.

Gazzznigga

...and there are like 50 players out there light years above one-trick-Traore... Why are we even discussing this dude? :lol:
.....I am not particular about Traore and not even a fan(also know he is an upgrade over Ansu/Ferran), but if you ask this dude to name those "50 players out there", chances are high that he will mention Ferran Torres 3 times, Ansu Fati 2 times and the rest will be a good number of unattainable "elite" players that Barca can only dream of courting in their current financial state. Delusion!!!

Messigician

Blistering acceleration, particularly his ability to always beat his man - regardless of the space given

Seems like he is still very much a work in progress but does his job so well already....hard to gauge what sort of ceiling he might have
He is still a work in progress in 2024

Gazzznigga

People acting like Barca can afford some of the players they are proposing with no qualms.

For depth, Barca can only go for players with expiring contracts or free agents until they are bouyant enough to pay 30m/40m for bench roles.

Question should be, whether Adama brings anything more than the current players like Ansu or Ferran. The answer is a loud and overwhelmingly true YES!!

If he brings more, cost nothing, will come for a lower TCO, content with a bench role, it is a no brainer for a club trying to stay competitive while restructuring its finances.

I am not a fan of Traore nor a hyper, but if all here will be more realistic, rational and financially prudent, a Traore will be an improvement of the squad given points in the preceding para. above.

You will read a lot of calls for better players, that will cost Barca 30m/40m for a bench role at this time, or like someone here put it, "50 other players better" that includes no names.

As i put it earlier, being realistic helps a lot to abate unrestrained and unwitty expectations.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Adama fucking Traore :lol:

You guys already forgetting that he was actually at the club? It's as if people found this cheap hidden gem who can solve any problem with his physique and dribbling skills.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I remember having him in Fifa, at first i was happy to have a guy with pace 95 or 96 but the more i played with this lad the more i realized he can only run. His crosses were crap and he couldnt dribble. I didnt even try to shoot with him after 2-3 matches as i realized he will miss the target or shoot into the arms of the player.

As sub player he was still useful, could play a long ball and he would outsprint everyone. Then when i reached the box i passed the ball to another player.

Felt like Pep with hair.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
he was at xavi'ball time.

It was desperate time for all of ou attackers.

He will give you one magical match in 20 or 30. He is just not very good which is a pity because the natural talent was always off the charts from his time at La Masia.

God gifted him almost everything you want from a winger but football IQ.

Home of Barca Fans