Adama Traore

khaled_a_d

They will try to get rid of him if go down I would think. Especially if that clause about his wages is still in place.

The fullbacks in championship are quicker and stronger than fullbacks in Segunda for sure which he relies on. So I think he would find in more difficult.

Honestly defensive set up and spaces is what will make life harder for Adama ,1vs1 he will always have a huge advantage no matter what level he is playing
I don't rate the kid but his combination of skill,strength & speed is insane tbf .it is his football iq what held him back

JamDav1982

Honestly defensive set up and spaces is what will make life harder for Adama ,1vs1 he will always have a huge advantage no matter what level he is playing
I don't rate the kid but his combination of skill,strength & speed is insane tbf .it is his football iq what held him back

Both tighter defences and more athletic fullbacks will have an impact on how much he can do.

From watching Segunda games I don't think the defences were anything special in denying space etc. If anything a lot of teams in that league came out to take on Barca B and saw it as a scalp to beat them.

I think he would find it harder I'm championship than Segunda and he would not get away with such a selfish one dimensionsal style in hope he has a good moment or two.

Yannik

This guy is unstoppable on 1v1. Period u cant stop him on 1v1

well yes, he can dribble past 10 players in no time, and then miss the finish or fuck up the pass afterwards.
he's still lacking quality in just way too many areas, even for his still very young age.

Last edited:

God Serena

Disagree with that. The defences in Segunda are shocking compared to EPL and players don't get less space.

Even Scepovic owned those defences and he was rotten in SPL!

I'm comparing the Segunda to the Championship. That's what I was responding to. And I actually watch a fair bit of Championship football. Bein is one of the only channels they have in the hospital where I can watch football and for some reason they have those rights. Even as an Adama detractor I can say he'd almost definitely do bad things to those defenders.

F

Flavia

He's been really unlucky with injuries. also didn't choose well his club. Hope next season will be better.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You've been repeating that on and on without much to based on.

Or do you mean Pique, Alba and Aleix were also treated "terribly"?

Messi983

Does anyone think we didn't do a good job to get 10M€ for Adama and also have a buy-back option on him in case he really develops into something special over the next few years? I think he can develop into a good player but just doesn't have a profile we need. And of course, Messi is playing in his best position.

Home of Barca Fans