Adriano Correia Claro

X

xaviniesta

fantastic news and great attitude. i wish him all the best this season .

M

mitkoa7x

He hasnt played a competitive game for god know how long and he did great.

HerpDerp

I was really bored, so I made this. :lol:

adrianom.jpg

Barcafan 2304

he was PAINFULLY short of sharpness yesterday. good lord.

still, we know he's better than this.

True but not a bad game from him first up. The problems with the make-shift defence were largely nothing to do with him. Thought it was mainly the Centre-Half pairing that were exposed

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
True but not a bad game from him first up. The problems with the make-shift defence were largely nothing to do with him. Thought it was mainly the Centre-Half pairing that were exposed

disagree. he was a massive part of the instability, because he was quite clearly unfit and Abidal was constantly having to go across and help him out, and this destabilised the entire back-line. Madrid's first goal came from a move down his side of the pitch.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

disagree. he was a massive part of the instability, because he was quite clearly unfit and Abidal was constantly having to go across and help him out, and this destabilised the entire back-line. Madrid's first goal came from a move down his side of the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans