Alen Halilović

dakt

I didn't watched the game, but these highlights do look good, although the part where he shot to the goal from dead angle and could have made the pass instead, pisses me off.

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "Plan is for Halilovic to return to Barça sooner or later. We want him back next summer, then we'll see." [cope]

Alarcón

He's not darth. Unless he changed not only countries, but continents. He's not even using a proxy. He had a previous account here though, but you're way off :wave:
If you knew more, you'd know why I know it's not him.

It really wasn't darth. I've found the actual darth, he is here again. Just saying. [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Game against Levante just starting.

Ugh, Sporting getting slaughtered by Levante. Rubi is doing a great job

Halilovic getting outmuscled so easily...

0-3.......

El Flaco

It's a shame that Halilovic didn't recieved the ball as much as Jony, just like against Atletico. He wasn't really involved much during the first half.

The other Sporting players should feed the ball right to the Croatian in order to create chances...

---

Halilovic isn't involved in the game for Sporting during the second half.

They attacking throgh the left flank most of the time while the Hali is on the right flank....

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

It's a shame that Halilovic didn't recieved the ball as much as Jony, just like against Atletico. He wasn't really involved much during the first half.

The other Sporting players should feed the ball right to the Croatian in order to create chances...

Halilovic isn't involved in the game for Sporting during the second half.

They attacking throgh the left flank most of the time while the Hali is on the right flank....

imagine him in barca first team, when most of the time, ball with be with messi, neymar,suarez, or iniesta.

he might turn out to be very good, but not sure how he will fit in when required to quickly pass the ball to M.I.N.S

khaled_a_d

imagine him in barca first team, when most of the time, ball with be with messi, neymar,suarez, or iniesta.

he might turn out to be very good, but not sure how he will fit in when required to quickly pass the ball to M.I.N.S

hmmm,in Barca the ball movements and possession makes everyone touch the ball and the game flow is unmatched
Sporting is very ,very defensive team .they play on counter attacking good portion of the time. when they don't put Alen on the right and don't provide him the ball it is obvious he won't get enough touches .that won't happen with Barca .even Munir gets the ball

Butaan4barca

hmmm,in Barca the ball movements and possession makes everyone touch the ball and the game flow is unmatched
Sporting is very ,very defensive team .they play on counter attacking good portion of the time. when they don't put Alen on the right and don't provide him the ball it is obvious he won't get enough touches .that won't happen with Barca .even Munir gets the ball

fair point but. Still he will have to take secondary roles here in barca. And things might drastically change. Just saying

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The issue I still see with Alen at this point is that he fails to attack space when he's without the ball...He makes the cardinal sin of many young players in that he's engaged most when the ball is near him, either with it or pressing...When he's further away from the ball/action, he drifts out of the game...I'm surprised, honestly, that he's still doing this

khaled_a_d

fair point but. Still he will have to take secondary roles here in barca. And things might drastically change. Just saying

Any player who joins Barca will have to take smaller role at 1st tbh .any player would also need time to adjust .another team superstar will come here to just play a certain role
Suarez was best player in PL and had taken few months to adjust .Neymar 1st year wasn't that gr8 either even though he was Brazil NT best player .Rakitic was leading Sevilla EL trophy and his 1st few months was tough and so on
We have the best players in the world and we play one of the most sophisticated tactics in the world .there will be always moments of "wft is happening" from every new player
Alen probably will need a season or two adjusting to Barca level when he is here .but I think he would still be good squad player who has something to offer at first and would eventually be able to reach his potential as a Barca level starter.hopefully

Butaan4barca

Any player who joins Barca will have to take smaller role at 1st tbh .any player would also need time to adjust .another team superstar will come here to just play a certain role
Suarez was best player in PL and had taken few months to adjust .Neymar 1st year wasn't that gr8 either even though he was Brazil NT best player .Rakitic was leading Sevilla EL trophy and his 1st few months was tough and so on
We have the best players in the world and we play one of the most sophisticated tactics in the world .there will be always moments of "wft is happening" from every new player
Alen probably will need a season or two adjusting to Barca level when he is here .but I think he would still be good squad player who has something to offer at first and would eventually be able to reach his potential as a Barca level starter.hopefully

look at alexis example aswell.

Any how, hope he can make it. We do have suarez and woo lee. One out of three for sure then.

J

Jamie Cal

The issue I still see with Alen at this point is that he fails to attack space when he's without the ball...He makes the cardinal sin of many young players in that he's engaged most when the ball is near him, either with it or pressing...When he's further away from the ball/action, he drifts out of the game...I'm surprised, honestly, that he's still doing this

I agree, and this is one of the bigger things he'll have to work on if he's going to cut it in our midfield, let alone out wide. That said, not worried by it, just enjoying his progression this season.

Home of Barca Fans