Alen Halilović

andresiniesta

i find him as a raw pure talent who's got everything to be the best, he just needs to keep working hard and improve his mistakes. gosh, i believe he'd be much better if he came to barcelona earlier.

Darko

no he isn't, he just knows to play. that's why i was always saying he is more of a forward than a midfielder

he had at least 2, 3 chances to pass the ball to a player in a better position, but he shot from outside of the box, and the shots were all off target

NotInHere

Yeah he has the age factor going on, his game is so raw but being young helps him a lot, he has major room for improvement, if his faults that he has as a player right now would still happen when his 23 or 24 then he might not be the player we thought he was

But he has major talent, you can just tell whose great and whose just good based on the way they command the field and make it into there own playground.

Alen is one of those guys, with hard work he will reach high ceilings

andresiniesta

completely agree. he is in a process of learning and every major player learned from their mistakes. he overdribbles sometimes, but once he figures out it can't be done in one way, he'll do it in another or in third or in fourth. the thing is he's got what rare players can and what 80 per cent of players can't do for alife time and that's his great close control while being in full speed. everything else can be thought, his pure talent can't. so don't blame a kid for some poor decision makings, it is part of his growth as a true player

NotInHere

completely agree. he is in a process of learning and every major player learned from their mistakes. he overdribbles sometimes, but once he figures out it can't be done in one way, he'll do it in another or in third or in fourth. the thing is he's got what rare players can and what 80 per cent of players can't do for alife time and that's his great close control while being in full speed. everything else can be thought, his pure talent can't. so don't blame a kid for some poor decision makings, it is part of his growth as a true player
yesh agreed with you conpletely, talent is not bough, you are born with it.

Home of Barca Fans