Alen Halilović

khaled_a_d

So happy for him :) I hope he has a great season and grows alot. Would love to see him back here next season, but with the rumors about us wanting a CM more and more, it could be unlikely. But maybe he could be backup for CF/RW spot?

Thing with Alen is that :
1-to play AM for Barca he will need to develop defensively more and more while developing more body strength for that
2-To play RW he need to learn to play in Penalty area something he look allergic to .the kid rarely go to the penalty area and always trying to take a shortcut with either a pass or a long shooting

his overall game is still work in progress too despite the clear talent and progress ,I honestly think he is much better suited as AM than RW tbh ,always looked more comfortable there .
I think him coming back or getting loaned again depends on his progress throughout the year but I would think he might be another season away from being ready to comeback

El Flaco

Halilovic (on loan at Sporting): "I think joining Sporting was best for me. I'm happy here, I'm playing, and everyone is helping me out."

Halilovic (on loan at Sporting): "I knew Sporting a bit from last season, but everything is a lot better than what I thought beforehand."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Monday match for Sporting tonight so a good opportunity to watch Alen without distraction of other football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, I can't watch after all. You know things are going to shit when out of dozen of sports channels in Croatia they decide Stoke-Swansea is more important than see how our kod Alen is doing.

Fuck EPL and media brainwashing.

JamDav1982

Sadly, I can't watch iz after all. You know things are going to shit when out of dozen of sports channels in Croatia they decide Stoke-Swansea is more important than see how our kod Alen is doing.

Fuck EPL and media brainwashing.

You are not missing much.

He is playing centre of attacking mids but rarely getting on the ball as Granada are bullying Gijon physically.

Would imagine he will be moved to RW second half where he can get on ball facing the goal a lot more.

Bran the Greenseer

Damn good from Alen, was looked over a little bit but brought sporting back into the game with a great assist. I can feel him coming back and really cementing his place here, he'll likely win the best young player award for la liga, he's playing much better than Rafinha did when he won it.

xXKonan

And another angle.

ReadyJointBullfrog.gif

anguy

He is playing centre of attacking mids but rarely getting on the ball as Granada are bullying Gijon physically.

He was one of the players being bullied. He needs to start bulking up, because Granada players proved he can be dispossessed quite easily after a little bump.

khaled_a_d

Damn good from Alen, was looked over a little bit but brought sporting back into the game with a great assist. I can feel him coming back and really cementing his place here, he'll likely win the best young player award for la liga, he's playing much better than Rafinha did when he won it.

Think Angel Correa would win it tbh ,but Alen is probably 2nd best young player in Liga after him .and there is plenty of young good players in Liga.Isaac success,Asensio,Ceballos to name a few

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think Angel Correa would win it tbh ,but Alen is probably 2nd best young player in Liga after him .and there is plenty of young good players in Liga.Isaac success,Asensio,Ceballos to name a few

Talking about Ceballos. Extended his contract some days ago. Buyout around 12m.

I hope we're following his progress and won't let Real Madrid take him without a fight if he really impresses.

Home of Barca Fans