Alen Halilović

dakt

I'm still not sure if bringing him here next season would be a wise move, now that he's playing full time and is growing as player. But I'm also sure he would be disappointed if Barca wouldn't call him back next season.

khaled_a_d

Stats Halilovic at Sporting: 7 games, 6 starts, 1 goal, 3 assists, 205 passes, 20 dribbles completed, 13 key passes [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat]

With good 80% pass accuracy too (good relative to the club he is playing into)

Last edited:

Bran the Greenseer

I'm still not sure if bringing him here next season would be a wise move, now that he's playing full time and is growing as player. But I'm also sure he would be disappointed if Barca wouldn't call him back next season.

It'd be better to get him back if he proves himself accordingly imo. Iniesta will be reducing his time next season, and with the way how Lucho rotates he'll get plenty of time in midfield/attack. I think it'd be bad if he spent too much time away from our system.

khaled_a_d

Nice stats Egert and Khaled.
Is there a figure on lost balls?

Has been Dispossessed 1.6 per game ,3rd most in the team though that is expected with his style
Dribbled 3 times per game ,more than anyone in the team ,2nd is Álex Menéndez with 1.4 .which explains why Alen dispossessed a lot
Fouled once per game ,6th in the team .key pass 1.9 which is again most in the team.
All stats here anyway :http://www.whoscored.com/Players/120151

George_Costanza

if we don't buy washed up players like Gundogan then players like Alen and Rafinha will have good playing time.

EdmondDantes

A great player in the making, perhaps another season at a bigger club and then he'll be ready to play for us. Classy, and talented.

Egert

Estonian Culé
A great player in the making, perhaps another season at a bigger club and then he'll be ready to play for us. Classy, and talented.

Same idea here, we should loan him to a bigger club next season, maybe a UCL one where he would definately get mins. Don't think he would get much playing time here next season with all the names we are looking to add to our list.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll have to adapt to his new team again. I wouldn't mind if he stayed at Sporting another season if they stay up. IMO, playing CL football isn't the most important thing for him, just playing football every week is and he'll keep developing that way, regardless of having CL football or not.

He's in a team where the coach trusts him, with other young players too, in a good environment he's settled really well to. He'll still very raw. At a CL team he might be in and out of the team. Best thing for him is to start consistently which he is doing and will keep doing at Sporting Gijon. Playing good football too.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He'll have to adapt to his new team again. I wouldn't mind if he stayed at Sporting another season if they stay up. IMO, playing CL football isn't the most important thing for him, just playing football every week is and he'll keep developing that way, regardless of having CL football or not.

He's in a team where the coach trusts him, with other young players too, in a good environment he's settled really well to. He'll still very raw. At a CL team he might be in and out of the team. Best thing for him is to start consistently which he is doing and will keep doing at Sporting Gijon. Playing good football too.

I would want to see him playing with better players and in a winning environment tbh ,playing every night is good but at some point you need to train everyday with better play and play more advanced football to get yourself into the next level
Not playing in a team whose top goal scorer is Sanabria with 2 goals after 8 games
If he keep developing this year I would see what other loan offers he will get and consider it . I can see better teams in Liga or some CL team that could give him playing time and better development .
Key word is keep developing though

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I would want to see him playing with better players and in a winning environment tbh ,playing every night is good but at some point you need to train everyday with better play and play more advanced football to get yourself into the next level
Not playing in a team whose top goal scorer is Sanabria with 2 goals after 8 games
If he keep developing this year I would see what other loan offers he will get and consider it . I can see better teams in Liga or some CL team that could give him playing time and better development .
Key word is keep developing though

Aye. Why don't we look to clubs such as Rayo

Home of Barca Fans