Alex Song

H

Haruko The Goon

Had a good couple of assists that year... definitely happy we sold the lad for £15m, he was out of his depth at quick passing at times.
I reckon he's one of the most brainless, overrated footballers of the last ten years. Was so happy the day he was sold.

the likes of Szczesney and Gibbs are lucky we've got more pressing things a hand, otherwise we'd be pushing for a LB/GK in no time. Come 2015, that's where we'll improve,

Last edited:

Darko

I stuck by this guy and believed in him, but come on, sell this moron, never thought we will have a Pepe-esque idiot in our team!

Zangash

Banned
Wow, what in the name of...

What a fucking imbecile. I was already hoping to see him gone, but now I swear he'd better not be around by August. If he is, bench him for Masche/Samper.

I find it hard to imagine Lucho being anything but furious over this.

e28makaveli

I have zero tolerance for such a behavior. Players like this should be banned from the game for a while. Unload this guy please. He just ruined out image.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm sure all the neutral fans upon seeing that were like, "Barcelona, what a disgusting club," no other conclusion could have possibly sprung from that instance

That being said, come on Song, don't be an idiot :facepalm:

Rival

Sell him. Not only based on this game, but due the fact that we'd need a better 'squad' player than him. We need a massive reform -- get rid of the deadwood.

Stric

What the f... was that? I heard about his red card and only saw the replay now. I can't believe that actually happened. Did he think that no one would see him?! What a complete idiot.

Robbie

At least we get some kind of revenge against Arsenal for selling him to us by selling Cesc to Chelsea.

Hey we didn't want him to leave. Barca showed interest, and he started dragging his feet in training and almost got in a fight with Steve Bould (our assistant manager). Wenger didn't want dressing room poison and sold him at first offer.

El Mesías

It's like he had a sudden realisation that he is a shit footballer after Mandzukic went in front of him. Frustrated at his own inaptness, he just had to elbow him.

Home of Barca Fans