Alexis Sanchez

Zincubus

Banned
^GIF or it didn't happen.

It happened a few minutes into the second half , a ball was played to him just in their penalty box and he took a quick swipe at it missing the ball totally and nearly dislocating his knee in the process . It looked pretty poor tbh .

Ursegor

World Champion
If he continues to play like he did in pre-season and at the end of last season he'll become my favourite player this season. He had a hard time last season. Could have easily given up and went back to his comfort zone in Italy where Juve etc. wanted him. Instead he's fighting for his spot and improving.

Don't disappoint me, son. :alexis:

CatalinR10

With 17 goals for Chile, Alexis (aged 24) is now 8th all-time goalscorer in his country's history. Marcelo Salas is 1st with 37. [via sport]

CatalinR10

Poll: "Who should play alongside Messi and Neymar against Levante?" Alexis 50% - Pedro 39% - Tello 11% #fcblive (online, 7712 votes) [md]

The people have spoken !

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Martino: "I have high expectations of Alexis. We want to see the Alexis of Bielsa's Chile. We'll help him to feel comfortable on the pitch."
Just make it happen, Tata! :tata:

F

Frejsgodes

Inb4 people say "it doesn't mean anything because it was against a poor side like Levante".

Yugi

brilliant movement, covering of ball, tracking back...I guess Tata helped his confidence immensely

Home of Barca Fans