Alexis Sanchez

serghei

I'm not 'hating' on Sanchez. I'm just making the point that criticising Sanchez is not the same as criticising Neymar and Messi. Messi has always been consistent. I dont mean he plays well every game but he doesn't go on long runs of poor performances. for every 1 bad game he has he has 10 good ones. Neymar has been superb so far with the exception of 1-2 games.

The same can't be said about Sanchez. He is very inconsistent so the criticism is understandable.

Also in those games you mentioned no one played no one play particularly bad. Its just football.

Sociedad - great game
Celtic - good game
Valladolid - awesome game
Columbia - awesome game
Ecuador - great game
AC Milan - in the note of the team

Give me examples of matches this season when the team played great and Sanchez played bad. If he makes 3 or 4 bad matches in a row, then we can talk, but so far, he had great games and normal games. So far this season, Alexis Sanchez has shown consistency. The Milan match was lackluster for everybody, not just Sanchez. Neymar and Sanchez have been pretty much on the same level so far.

Last edited:
T

tariqo

Yea, right, Messi always delivers. Like he did vs Chelsea (2009, 2012) and Inter (2010). That's six key matches in which Messi didn't deliver. Contrary of what people think, Messi is just one player, who can have a bad day anytime. Plus, if Messi is always consistent, then World Cup 2010 didn't happen.

In fact, L. Messi strugles like every other player against teams that defend with 10 men and has bad days like every football player on this planet. Sure, he may have moments of magic, but, as a whole, Messi has been pretty average too against parked buses. His only awesome match agains a team that defended with almost 10 men, was the 2-0 win at Bernabeu, against a red carded Real. I value Messi, but let's keep it real, he's clearly not as effective in those kind of games as he normaly is.

so you compare alexis to messi :lol: i didn't see that coming ,, btw in those games you mentioned messi was our best player unless you mean by deliver scoring goals ...

you comment is full of BS so please keept it to yourself ;)

btw , i want to repeat what i said be4

alexis is good player but not good enough 4 a team like barca ,,,

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
so you compare alexis to messi :lol: i didn't see that coming ,, btw in those games you mentioned messi was our best player unless you mean by deliver scoring goals ...

you comment is full of BS so please keept it to yourself ;)

btw , i want to repeat what i said be4

alexis is good player but not good enough 4 a team like barca ,,,

If he is not good enough for Barcelona after performing consistently and very well for a while now then who is good enough for this team?

serghei

If he is not good enough for Barcelona after performing consistently and very well for a while now then who is good enough for this team?

Good question. Let him answer if he can. But, the thing is, last year, people were blaming Alexis because his numbers were low and I understood and accepted that because it was true. Today, they blame him just because they don't like him, out of hate, not out of logic and reason (his numbers are looking very good so far).

The Alexis from april 2013 and until november 2013 is consistently good and often awesome. You don't have to like Alexis to admit he's been on par with Neymar (if not better) this start of the season. People ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't praise him if you do not want to, but don't bring him down when he clearly doesn't deserve it.

He had a so-so game and people have already started to pump the hate, as if the Milan match was his seventh bad game in a row or smth. Jesus, are we really that spoiled that we need to find a player to hate after every draw or loss? Imagine if we lose the classico, it will be like Dante's Inferno over here.

Last edited:

kostasgtc

Good question. Let him answer if he can. But, the thing is, last year, people were blaming Alexis because his numbers were low and I understood and accepted that because it was true. Today, they blame him just because they don't like him, out of hate, not out of logic and reason (his numbers are looking very good so far).

The Alexis from april 2013 and until november 2013 is consistently good and often awesome. You don't have to like Alexis to admit he's been on par with Neymar (if not better) this start of the season. People ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't praise him if you do not want to, but don't bring him down when he clearly doesn't deserve it.

He had a so-so game and people have already started to pump the hate, as if the Milan match was his seventh bad game in a row or smth. Jesus, are we really that spoiled that we need to find a player to hate after every draw or loss? Imagine if we lose the classico, it will be like Dante's Inferno over here.
spoiled is the right word....

kostasgtc

the team has 8/9 wins in la liga while messi was injured in many of them.
in the only loss (osasuna) alexis didnt even play.
in the game that we almost secure 1st place in ch.l. group and not win just by been unlucky some people the only thing they need is to blame alexis for not been consident.
OMG WE ARE DOOMED.:lol:
even tata speaked about it....:tata1:

F

Flavia

in the game that we almost secure 1st place in ch.l. group and not win just by been unlucky some people the only thing they need is to blame alexis for not been consident.

Loss? A draw is considered a loss now?

Cule4life

The Culest

You tried too hard :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans