Alexis Sanchez

Galning

ikerchampagne.jpg

:lol: awesome.

Jelboo

Guys I have a serious question about a very trivial thing. What is up with Alexis and his shorts? Why are they always pulled up? Does he do it himself or is it from sliding on the grass? What's the deal there?

serghei

Guys I have a serious question about a very trivial thing. What is up with Alexis and his shorts? Why are they always pulled up? Does he do it himself or is it from sliding on the grass? What's the deal there?

He loves watching his own legs in their all and undiminished splendor.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

He rolls up his shorts, I believe it's only on one leg, tough...

Probably for comfort?

Stric

His best game in a Barca shirt. He always plays better when subbed on. He was a beast tonight!

Yes, I just wrote that.

the shorts things is just about showing their muscles / tanning... you can tell which one by what time of day it is :lol:

kostasgtc

Same here. My biggest problem with Alexis has been diving. If he instead tries harder to stay on his feet, he is a far better player.
so lets talk about diving.
last year in almost every game the defenders was very harsh on alexis.(moourinho tactics)
they pushed, kicked, bullied him all the time and usually without punish.
he was just trying to protect himself just the way neymar do thesedays.
or he is a diver too...?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The short thing is clearly a habit/ritual. The audacity in the shot was everything you'd hope for from Alexis in a Clasico. The Alexis, Neymar & Messi trident is continuing to tease us with perfection...I hope they click more often

KhaledBarca

Awesome goal by Alexis! He continues his great form this year! I think the only mistake done by Tata is not starting with Alexis instead of Cesc as a CF.
[Cesc was doing great at the beginning if the season as an attacking midfielder and he should only play as a midfielder].

Neymar - Alexis - Messi for the Bernabeu clasico :)

Record Alexis in 48 official games in year 2013 for club and country: 21 goals, 14 assists, 3060 minutes, 1.03 g+a per 90 minutes. #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans