Alexis Sanchez

Elite-BkD

If we were to diminish the importance of supporting players then we would be ignoring guys like Busquets, Alexis, Iniesta, and previously Abidal who's jobs indirectly impact how we play, but are equally vital as the others.

That part was a joke, right?

MagicianMessi

awesome and well taken goals. We shud play him more in a central role rather than in the wings. Messi won't be available for the rest of the year so it will actually will benefit for both the player and club. I like him will be our false no.9 rather than Cesc. He can score with the leg and with the head makes him more suitable for that central role.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was an immense when he played for Udinese given full freedom roaming everywhere, with Messi injuried we can give it to Alexis and Neymar.

Richard.H

My mind was absolutely blown how well Chile played.

I know it was a friendly, but if they play like that in the WC, they have a legit shot at being a quarters/semi team.

I was entertained throughout the whole match.

Full credit to Alexis, but the whole team was playing well.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He is 3 times the player for Chile than he is for us. I wish he played like that for us. I mean just look at those quick feet I don't think I ever saw him handle the ball so swiftly. 7:20 and 8:05 and not to mentioned the exquisite backheels.

Yugi

messi-esque dribbles, goals, passes...wow, maybe Tata should try him at false nine/nine position, he would thrive there I think

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really showed his qualities on the night, we see only glimpses of that at Barcelona from him...hope to see it more, oozing confidence

Ghost

Proving haters (well.. I was one, admittedly) wrong. :wub:

What a great season! Still don't think he has shown his best with us, but he surely is getting there!

Home of Barca Fans