Alexis Sanchez

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
zKjIA9H.gif

And here he is as an adult.

:lol: amazing

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stoichkov (ex-Barça) “It's because of some people on the board that we had to sell the best player (Alexis) that we have at Barça.” [efe]

Stoichkov: “Barça's policy (politics) has always been like that. They don't like the great players.”

Stoichkov: “Alexis was the best player for speed, fighting for balls, playing for the team. He left with his head high.”

Don't really agree with him, but Alexis was and is indeed a great player. Im sure he'll showcase his talent for Arsenal where he'll get more space and a bigger role to work with(If Wenger doesn't mess up).

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
@sumlit

why so serious ? :lol:
i thought it would make for a fun avatar, let's not politicize something so obviously not political

You're degrading Mascherano by putting his face in replacement of a piece of scum. Nothing about politics, just thought maybe you should know. It is an insult, not a compliment.

Ketoth

What annoys me about Puma´s kits is the skintight fit and the slightly too large collar. It always looks like a large T shirt that shrunk in the washing machine. It must be so annoying to wear these things...

That's only with the player version. The fan version is different.

Player version: https://twitter.com/rosentweets/status/487366850041626624/photo/1
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/1000x703/jul_14/zp_Launch-event-1_8290.jpg

Fan version: http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/1000x712/jul_14/zp_Launch-event-11_9890.jpg

I have no idea why puma make their player kits tight with a big collar. Maybe it helps performance?, I don't know.

mazp

Stoichkov (ex-Barça) “It's because of some people on the board that we had to sell the best player (Alexis) that we have at Barça.” [efe]

Stoichkov: “Barça's policy (politics) has always been like that. They don't like the great players.”

Stoichkov: “Alexis was the best player for speed, fighting for balls, playing for the team. He left with his head high.”

Don't really agree with him, but Alexis was and is indeed a great player. Im sure he'll showcase his talent for Arsenal where he'll get more space and a bigger role to work with(If Wenger doesn't mess up).

Completely disagree with Stoichkov. Barca aren't going to miss his 3 goals in 3 seasons in the CL... That's comparable to Cesc's disappearing act in the second half of the season routine.

Barca_070

Hate that he leaves, but love because he leaves us for Arsenal, a lovely club, where i believe he gets the praise and recognition he deserves. Many succes Alexis, i will miss you!

serghei

:worthy: Stoichkov, telling it as it is.

El Guaje

Glad that at least one person knows what hes talking about.

Completely disagree with Stoichkov. Barca aren't going to miss his 3 goals in 3 seasons in the CL... That's comparable to Cesc's disappearing act in the second half of the season routine.

Yeah because thats the only thing he managed to do :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans