Alexis Sanchez

Contreras1991

What was he screaming to Alexis here? and why exactly?

He was saying like" la concha de ma madre para mi ( swears to his own mother pussy) (he was insulting his own mother there, like my luck sucks) and then he says alexis use your head for fuck sakes

Context: Alexis played a match with his national team that wasn't important days before this barca match. So Alexis got injured due to not being able to last on the field

Last edited:

Darko

It was like the 90th minute and Alexis was running and tracking back like a maniac. He pulled his hamstring I believe and Pep was pretty pissed.

serghei

Scared? We have Messi, Neymar and Suarez. Normally he won't get much of the ball. Still, we need to be careful.

yahudi

The Sex is returning to Camp Nou.

maxresdefault.jpg

serghei

He is their most dangerous player by a mile. Ozil is also world class or close, but Alexis on speed running at your back 4 is a situation we need to stop from happening. Plus, he has, like Suarez, the ability to score a golazo almost out of nothing.

JamDav1982

He is their most dangerous player by a mile. Ozil is also world class or close, but Alexis on speed running at your back 4 is a situation we need to stop from happening. Plus, he has, like Suarez, the ability to score a golazo almost out of nothing.

Ozil has been their best player this season. Sanchez has seemed to struggle a bit when Walcott not there as there is less movement and pace with him on the break.

People shouldnt take Arsenal lightly they will be a good bit better than other teams that have already beaten Barca this season and have a more solid defence and better ability to break than previous sides.

serghei

Ozil has been their best player this season. Sanchez has seemed to struggle a bit when Walcott not there as there is less movement and pace with him on the break.

People shouldnt take Arsenal lightly they will be a good bit better than other teams that have already beaten Barca this season and have a more solid defence and better ability to break than previous sides.

Sanchez has been injured and he's been played too much after Copa America. Not surprisingly, Ozil has been more in form in these conditions. Last season though, Alexis carried Arsenal with some fantastic football. So, yea, while Ozil is playing better at the moment, I think Sanchez is the better player all things considered, and their biggest threat.

JamDav1982

Sanchez has been injured and he's been played too much after Copa America. Not surprisingly, Ozil has been more in form in these conditions. Last season though, Alexis carried Arsenal with some fantastic football. So, yea, while Ozil is playing better at the moment, I think Sanchez is the better player all things considered, and their biggest threat.

I would say Ozil this season has been better than Sanchez was last.

Sanchez disappeared in a lot of the bigger games, Ozil has been a constant threat in virtually every game this season.

Dont get me wrong Sanchez has been a success for Arsenal and dangerous for them but he isnt far and away their best player or carried them.

serghei

I would say Ozil this season has been better than Sanchez was last.

Sanchez disappeared in a lot of the bigger games, Ozil has been a constant threat in virtually every game this season.

Dont get me wrong Sanchez has been a success for Arsenal and dangerous for them but he isnt far and away their best player or carried them.

Kind of difficult to compare, but I don't think so. I remember the english forums, RAWK and redcafe were kind of singing the same tune saying Arsenal would've been in deep trouble last year if Alexis wasn't so in form to carry them.

Ozil is the type of player who will find it very hard against Barca, more than Sanchez, who could actually hurt us on the break with his pace. Ozil is slower, and he will get kind of disturbed by the effort he'll have to put in without having the ball. I'm not worried about Ozil. Sachez on the other hand is fast, strong, applies pressure a lot, gives more in terms of effort and is a better finisher. Much more dangerous to me, for a team that will sit deep and hit on the counter.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Kind of difficult to compare, but I don't think so.

Ozil is the type of player who will find it very hard against Barca, more than Sanchez, who could actually hurt us on the break with his pace. Ozil is slower, and he will get kind of disturbed by the effort he'll have to put in without having the ball. I'm not worried about Ozil.

Ozil has played plenty vs Barca and done well.

Sanchez never has. Almost half his goals last season were against the relegated three. Sanchez never carried Arsenal this Ozil is having more an influence.

Of course his pace could hurt Barca so could Walcotts.

Home of Barca Fans