Alexis Sanchez

El Guaje

Sadly, not every player is an Ibra or Ronaldo, they don't have that level of ego where after a bad game they can just say to themselves, "It's just a dip" then they score a hat trick in the next game. I don't know whether it's something at Barca, but Alexis doesn't look as free flowing as he does with Chile, it's like looking at two different players, and that really worries me. What the hell are our coaches telling him to do/not do?

Exactly. Ive been following him at the Chile NT and hes been pretty awesome. Looks like his old Udinese-self. But as soon as he puts on the Barcelona jersey its like he doesent dare do do his thing. Either that, or he is under strict orders to do something else. I mean, look at his 1st game for Barcelona. He completely raped Marcelo and the other defenders in the clasico, he was full of confidence etc etc but then after some games, all of a sudden it stoped. Like wth??

CatalinR10

bwip1w

Boris

The beast is unleashed !!!! :lol: actually he surprised me, that run he made, and that kind of a shot are things he needs to do more often. It definitely boosts his confidence. I'm a little less mad at him :alexis: go sexiiii

Stric

Will someone explain to me this "the Sex" / "Asexis" / etc. talk? :lol: Sometimes I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not...

Home of Barca Fans