Alexis Sanchez

khaled_a_d

What do you expect to get for Luuk? Just be thankful some team takes him over. :lol: Sanchez only has to actually hit the ball and he's a plus already.

Alexis is on way higher salary, Inter will be doing it for financial reasons.
We are in awful financial situation, I prefer pay those millions for someone who isn't just a short Luuk at this point of his career.
I mean what is next? Sign Cesc back and bring back the glory days of Tata Martino?

serghei

Alexis is on way higher salary, Inter will be doing it for financial reasons.
We are in awful financial situation, I prefer pay those millions for someone who is a short Luuk at this point of his career.
I mean what is next? Sign Cesc back and bring back the glory days of Tata Martino?

If we have to pay, no deal. On even money, Alexis over Luuk any day.

serghei

We will have to pay salary difference for sure, you are fooling yourself otherwise.

It depends on some factors. If Inter believe Luuk will be a better back-up 9 than Alexis for Dzeko (more similar in profile for sure), then they could cover the difference. Didn't we loan players for which we covered some part of the salary? Didn't we do this with Arda Turan for example?

ajnotkeith

This might be the dumbest rumour I've read so far this season.

Why tf would Sevilla, a direct league rival, let us take over LDJ's rights so we can swap him for Sanchez and benefit our team?

We don't own LDJ and he is a player on loan. If Inter want him they can do business directly with Sevilla. They can just sign LDJ for free from Sevilla and then we can loan Sanchez, I don't see where we come into it as we don't own his rights. LDJ is not our bargaining chip.

Secondly, Alexis has a wage which totally unaffordable for us even if they cover some.

serghei

This might be the dumbest rumour I've read so far this season.

Why tf would Sevilla, a direct league rival, let us take over LDJ's rights so we can swap him for Sanchez and benefit our team?

We don't own LDJ and he is a player on loan. If Inter want him they can do business directly with Sevilla.

Secondly, Alexis has a wage which totally unaffordable for us even if they cover some.

It's for 6 months. We own Luuk until the summer IIRC right?

Home of Barca Fans