Alvaro Morata

He's inconsistent though. Too early to call him world class, thats for sure.

Well, I did say it's just his positioning for now. He has a great understanding of where he needs to be and when he needs to be there. If he can improve his finishing, his hold up play and aerial skills, he'll be a world beater.

khaled_a_d

He's inconsistent though. Too early to call him world class, thats for sure.

It is normal for player of his age tbh .kid is going to be one of the best attacker in football for some years
Hate to see such quality coming from Castilla

MaxY

Devil May Cry
With Benitez in charge now who loves rotations I can see Morata coming back, especially since Benzema is most likely going to EPL .

Frodo_FCB

I was suprised by his performance yesterday, didnt know he was so fast. His positioning is great, especially considering his age. He can be a future WC striker.
He is also a handsome guy, so maybe he can have a place in Florentino's team.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I was suprised by his performance yesterday, didnt know he was so fast. His positioning is great, especially considering his age. He can be a future WC striker.
He is also a handsome guy, so maybe he can have a place in Florentino's team.
:lol:

J

Jamie Cal

I'd be disapppointed af to see him go back, beyond it being Real Madrid. He's been pretty ace every time I've watched him this season, hate to see him piss it away on the bench at Madrid, which'll undoubtedly happen while Ronnie is there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd be disapppointed af to see him go back, beyond it being Real Madrid. He's been pretty ace every time I've watched him this season, hate to see him piss it away on the bench at Madrid, which'll undoubtedly happen while Ronnie is there.
Since when is Ronnie playing for Madrid!?

There's only one Ronnie and he's a Barca legend

xavisionary

tumblr_nuqkjqm2Sb1qesncyo5_1280.gif

Strangely hypnotic

CuleLife4Life

Perez all but said they were buying him back this summer at a meeting for sociaos today. Even gloated about the fact that Juve were just training him(although it may have been a mistranslation or misquote).

His buyback comes into effect this summer and Real only have to pay 10mil Euros more than what Juve paid them(22m) for him.

Poor Juve smh.

Home of Barca Fans