Andres Iniesta

Juan03

you fucking stud.

what a game from Don Andres, thank you than you so much for those dribbles and humiliating those cunts :worthy:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Awesome second half performance. Had he been alittle more precise with his final decisions Barca could score even more goals. Watching him toying with Merda defenders was fucking epic!! :gap:

Manuel Traquete

:worthy: :worthy:

Keep this man fit, and the trophies will come.

When he's playing like this in the biggest games, he's better than even Messi imo. What a player :worthy:

Iniesta > Madrid.

B

barcelonista

When he's playing like this in the biggest games, he's better than even Messi imo. What a player :worthy:

Iniesta > Madrid.

This is what I meant a couple of pages earlier when I said: "On his day, he's our best player." Surely our best big game player. When did he ever NOT perform in a big game? And they didn't put him in the Ballon d'Or final shortlist this year? A disgrace. So glad we have him. And he's only 27. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Manuel Traquete

This is what I meant a couple of pages earlier when I said: "On his day, he's our best player." Surely our best big game player. When did he ever NOT perform in a big game? And they didn't put him in the Ballon d'Or final shortlist this year? A disgrace.

Looks like for once we agree on something.

I love Xavi and Cristiano is a great player, but none of them have any business being there ahead of this little genius, the best big game player in the world.

Iniesta's fitness will decide our season for better or for worse.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I thought he was Messi for a minute with that tight dribble at the end there.

and MANUEL!!!! Don't forget our bet about Alexis Sanchez and David Villa and their goal tallies at the end of the season.....that is all

HerpDerp

On his FB:

389868_10151032965970626_79298470625_22035703_1447185150_n.jpg

:lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He may do some mad skills and own people left and right but the only thing is nothing really comes off for it, especially from the wing and a few occasions when he beat his man but missed the chance to shoot and opportunity wasted.

Motm though he was straight fire.

Dinho

I thought he was quite poor in the first half. But he stepped up big time in the second half. What a player he is.

dalitis8

Banned
I have been praising the Don since forever. Even compared him to Messi himself. But this is what Man Utd fans have to say about him (from RedCafe)

It's funny the way people go on about how Barca would cope in England. Look at the way Mata and Silva look several levels above, Iniesta would probably just piss himself laughing playing against the likes of Stoke.

In that second half Iniesta was untouchable. The way he ghosts past players I sometimes wonder if I am in the sixth sense and the reason I can see him is because neither of us are material. Fantastic footballer. Several levels above any other midfielders in the world besides that Xavi fella that plays alongside him. The likes of Silva and Sneijder simply don't even come close.

Best midfielder I've seen!

There's nothing better than watching a player beat others, not even by pace but just pure brilliant dribbling and intelligence

I know many won't agree, but I feel he is under-rated.

He is fucking fantastic and rarely under-performs in big games.

Quite better than Kaka ever was imo.

Best player in the World for me, never let's you down in the big occasions either, a simply phenomenal player.

Amazing, amazing player. I hope some creates a highlight reel from this match of him.

Monstrous performance

He is unbelievably good. MotM

:worthy: times infinity...

Home of Barca Fans