Andres Iniesta

ammarfcb

ze special one
I watched the 98 world cup final. I cried because Brazil and my hero Ronaldo lost and I started cursing God because I was praying that he would score and Brazil would win!

:lol: all this animosity because I don't agree with your opinion on Iniesta and Zidane. you just cannot fathom why someone would differ in opinion on that subject :lol:

I did watch the UCL final in 1994 though, I was 8 years old so my memory is not the best. And yes I did read in a very long article about football tactics that Cruyff used 3-4-3 in that final, something about Koeman not being your ordinary Center Back with a tendency to play in midfield during games.

im sure many netherland fans watched in 2010 and they properly felt the same about iniesta so...

Juan03

can't get over his performance. truly truly phenomenal. The second best player in the world imo.

when does this guy ever fail us in the big games.

JDaniels

agreed. how about THE GODFATHER.

donandres.jpg

:worthy:

the-don

Coentrao chased Iniesta all over the place he must have hated his job yesterday seeing Iniesta come away with the ball time after time, Look at 4.55 he was really frustrated.

Home of Barca Fans