Andres Iniesta

B

barcelonista

Please, someone make an "Iniesta vs. Sporting Gijon" video. It was one of the best individual performances of a player I've seen this season. Especially considering we were down to 10 men. How is there no video of his majestic performance on YouTube?

ivan22

Sweet Jesus his run around the 70th minute was jizz-worthy! He was sooooooooooo fast!

Please, someone make an "Iniesta vs. Sporting Gijon" video. It was one of the best individual performances of a player I've seen this season. Especially considering we were down to 10 men. How is there no video of his majestic performance on YouTube?

video editor probably came multiple times, so we have to be patient!

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m0dcv8K1EY1qlq3m0o1_500.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really stepped up in Leo's absence, I thought...Would love to see that sort of aggressive Don more often....But it served as a reminder that Leo, Xavi & Iniesta are very special players - a cut above

Maria

Really stepped up in Leo's absence, I thought...Would love to see that sort of aggressive Don more often....But it served as a reminder that Leo, Xavi & Iniesta are very special players - a cut above

It reminded me of a game against Sevilla where Messi was missing also:

Andres was magic in that second half of season and stepped up in a lot of games..I'm hopping that he'll do the same until the end of this season(if he doesn't get injured again, of course).
With Iniesta and Messi at 100% we can be confident against any team in the league and the CL..unless Pep desides to move them on the wings again to make room for Cesc.

Home of Barca Fans