Ángel Di María

El Flaco

Di María's transfer agreement to Manchester United leaked by Football Leaks

* Real Madrid received €75m from Di María’s sale to Manchester United.

* Real Madrid would have pocketed €1m if Utd qualified for the UCL w/ Di Maria still in their ranks.

* If Manchester United sold Di María to a La Liga club, they'd pay Real Madrid €50m in 2015, €40m in 2016 and €30m in 2017

* If Manchester United sold Di María to Barca, the €30m compensation to Real Madrid would've remained for a further 2 years until contract expiry in 2019.

* Real Madrid would've also received €5m if Di María was a Ballon d’Or finalist & €5m if he won it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wonder if we're doing the same. Any agreements leaked for Alexis or any other top player we sold in recent years?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Smart business. It seems that we always insert Anti-Barca/La Liga clauses. Also clauses so that loanees can't play versus us.

El Flaco

[tw]708135637824708608[/tw]

According to Di María himself, he says Rosario Central will be the last club before hanging up the boots.
The Argentine says he'll return while being in good form.

Morten

Obviously didnt watch the two legs, but i heard he was shit in both of them. Not much of an improvement on that team so far then, Psg would have walked the league regardless of Di Maria being there or not.

Acer

Obviously didnt watch the two legs, but i heard he was shit in both of them. Not much of an improvement on that team so far then, Psg would have walked the league regardless of Di Maria being there or not.

he was the main reason why PSG beat Chelsea, but everyone has bad games and nobody can win alone.

CuleLife4Life

[tw]708135637824708608[/tw]

According to Di María himself, he says Rosario Central will be the last club before hanging up the boots.
The Argentine says he'll return while being in good form.

Yea right and I'm going to outer space.

This guy has proven himself to be a money hungry merchant. Next stop of he milks PSG dry will be China. Then he'll come back to SA on his last legs, like they all do.

Lutece FC

I really think the last trip to Argentina/Brazil/... during friendlies and qualification killed a lot of player including Di Maria, Messi, Neymar ... It's a problem ...

Home of Barca Fans