Ángel Di María

Zebulun

if he does indeed come, i refuse to watch any match in which he fucking plays.
disasterclass after disasterclass. hopefully bartomeu gets another L from nasser. praying for that L

Givenchy

yeah im taking a break from football if this cunt wears our shirt.. disgusting, brainless donkey of a player. if we play this twat in midfield :lol:

5ergio_Busquets

I mean you can't think of a player that suits Barca less than him! He takes rushed decisions, loses the ball quickly and crosses all the time without even looking for any target.

JamDav1982

Dont even care about him silencing the Nou Camp or paying PSG money if he was type of player needed.

He would improve the team even with his faults but that says more about the players there than him.

xxxxxx

If we get Di Maria, I'm done. I can't stomach watching that thug playing for us..... and not to mention he's not a good player anymore.

xxxxxx

Dont even care about him silencing the Nou Camp or paying PSG money if he was type of player needed.

He would improve the team even with his faults but that says more about the players there than him.

He would have improved us like 3 or 4 years ago..... but he's declined so much the last 2 years.

Home of Barca Fans