Ángel Di María

jamrock

When I saw him starting I was worried, thought he wasn't fit Enough, but man o man, what a 60 minutes.

Putting him up against kounde and not Hernandez was a master stroke as well, no one saw that coming..

Said from the jump though, he would be key to Argentina winning the WC.

KingLeo10

How fucking clutch to be injured during all of the WC KOs and then show up in the WC final at 35 years of age and demonize the French defense.

His substitution was the turning point in the game until ET :lol:

PS. Still hated him 2% for that clutch dribble and assist to kickstart RM's 10th CL and their CL era. But now, I love him fully.

raskolnikov

This guy was man of the match the first 80 minutes before all hell broke loose.
One of the biggest legends of Argentinian football by being so clutch in recent years.

L3v1s

This guy was man of the match the first 80 minutes before all hell broke loose.
One of the biggest legends of Argentinian football by being so clutch in recent years.

Agree. Deserves a shout alongside their GOATs! Even Barca fans love him now:lol:

Sailor Mars

Great player and going to go down as one of the best playmaking wings of the 2010s.

Obviously, this entire Argentina team will go down in history, but curious to see how many of them will go down as all-time greats when their careers are over. Messi and Di maria for sure. Enzo and Alvarez potentially.

jamrock

Alvarez unlikely
Enzo if he continues has a chance, like I've said he has something about him, walks with a confidence & swagger, tattoos & all.

Can Benfica pay de jong? Could do a straight swap.

Home of Barca Fans