Ángel Di María

Clockwise

Buccaneer
If the extents of his injury is really unknown yet and Sabella is keeping the word, it is a clever idea because Van Gaal is all about predicting what will happen and plan very carefully accordingly (he even had f*cking planned a penaldo stopper so he kept the turned-utter-sh*t Van Persie in pitch so he could use his sub on his goalie) and Di Maria's absence or presence is a big issue that can be a game changer.

Gilberto

It sucks for Argentina and also for the neutral spectator that Di Maria most likely won't be playing, but it is nice for us Dutch though :blush:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hmm, so I read he might be ready for the final. Argentina doctor said it Daniel Martinez according to Goal.

Morten

If Di maria is ready for the final, have a great game and Argentina, i wouldnt mind if he wins the ballon dor, really. Had a wonderful season with Madrid, he was very vital for their success. Messi and Ronaldo are more talented and consistent, but this season i dont know if they deserves it.Messi have been below standards for much of 2014, and Barca didnt win anything. Ronaldo have had great stats, but i feel he to have been below standards, at least in the last months of the season. But i think Messi will get it by default if Argentina wins the wc, if they lose, it could go either way between CR and Messi depending on their form in the coming season.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But i think Messi will get it by default if Argentina wins the wc, if they lose, it could go either way between CR and Messi depending on their form in the coming season.

I think dragging his team to the finals of the World Cup is enough for Messi to see off Ronaldo who had a horrible tournament, despite managing to win the UCL. That said, could a German win the Balon d'Or if they win the World Cup?

Morten

I think dragging his team to the finals of the World Cup is enough for Messi to see off Ronaldo who had a horrible tournament, despite managing to win the UCL. That said, could a German win the Balon d'Or if they win the World Cup?
. Might be, but Ronaldo has had a better season in Real Madrid in my opinion, and won more. If Argentina doesnt win i think who is in better form from september - november will take it.

Richard.H

. Might be, but Ronaldo has had a better season in Real Madrid in my opinion, and won more. If Argentina doesnt win i think who is in better form from september - november will take it.

Cannavaro won balon d'or in 2006 solely due to winning the world cup. Ronaldinho had a really good season but they still gave it to Cannavaro.

If Argentina wins then Messi has a huge chance of winning it.

V

voodoomaster

It dosent really matter. Germany is different class. Argentina should be very happy with the silver medal. On the other hand, football is football, a genius moment from Leo and red card for germany can do it.

L

linetty

It dosent really matter. Germany is different class. Argentina should be very happy with the silver medal. On the other hand, football is football, a genius moment from Leo and red card for germany can do it.
Germany had problems with well organised defences and Argentina's defence is definitely very well organised.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Voodoomaster with his reverse voodoo magic never fails. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans