Ángel Di María

Galning

Why is Di Maria on the bench when they played against Holland when he's not fit to play?

Because all of the players are allowed on the bench anyway so it's not like they're wasting a spot. Might as well be with the team instead of sitting in the stands.

Martindn

If it is true at all (think he will end up in ligue 1) we are getting shafted for 60m euros, every time i saw him at club level was too inconsistent.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You could play a nice 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 with him there, though you need to get a deep lying mid that's better than Gerrard.

ammarfcb

ze special one
----------------------gerrard/can----------------
--------------henderson--di maria/coutinho---------
sterling/markovic------sturridge/lambert------lallana

i think i could fap to that. but its unlikely.

L

linetty

----------------------gerrard/can----------------
--------------henderson--di maria/coutinho---------
sterling/markovic------sturridge/lambert------lallana

i think i could fap to that. but its unlikely.
no suarez no party

Icarium

Lifestealer
Psg can't sign him, they need to sell cavani or lavezzi even then they might not be able to buy him I think unless they sell marquinhos for us. This FFP regulations are helping somewhat, otherwise they will sign everyone in their sight.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Psg can't sign him, they need to sell cavani or lavezzi even then they might not be able to buy him I think unless they sell marquinhos for us. This FFP regulations are helping somewhat, otherwise they will sign everyone in their sight.

Nasser doesn't care about FFP and is reportedly preparing a 60m bid...

Icarium

Lifestealer
What is punishment if they neglect ffp again?! A 5 year CL and EL ban would be good.

Home of Barca Fans