Ángel Di María

L

linetty

Taking Lavezzi out and bringing Palacio on are proof that Sabella had completely no clue.

Jadentheman

No he had a clue, but he just wanted to finish it. He thought Aguero would have stepped up, but Aguero didn't so that where the problem lied. Maybe the sub should have been later into the 2nd half, but Sabella though he could score first with Aguero on the field.

:lol: Why are Madrid selling him? Dude was their best player this year.

Oh well, their loss.

He'd be a good buy for Man U, but I doubt he wants to go there, since they won't play in the CL.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If they sell Di Maria and buy Falcao to replace Benzema they will have nobody to work for Cristiano. He will get unhappy and there will be drama in Madrid every day. I like that. :)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
:lol: Why are Madrid selling him? Dude was their best player this year.

Oh well, their loss.

He'd be a good buy for Man U, but I doubt he wants to go there, since they won't play in the CL.

We also transferred our best player of last season... Besides, I guess they are trying to shake the team up a bit after the CL to avoid ending up like us, you know, adding some new blood eager to win...

And Di Maria was never an iconic figure for the fans nor the club, the relationship between them has always been awkward, so I believe Di Maria is also looking for a change of scenery, he already won the CL after all...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We also transferred our best player of last season... Besides, I guess they are trying to shake the team up a bit after the CL to avoid ending up like us, you know, adding some new blood eager to win.

I wasn't aware that we had sold Messi. Did he go to Bayern? :pep:

In all seriousness, your love for Alexis is blinding you if you think we sold our best player last season. We've traded him in to Arsenal to get a better player in Luis Suarez.

Bertus

From Marcos Lopez, journalist for AS:

"A player has always the last word (he's wrong on that, not always, but whatever), something is broken between Angel and the club. Ancelotti wants to persuade him to stay, RM asked him to stay, Mourinho would like to get him, United and City want to hijack him from his way to PSG. But PSG seems the way to go, especially since Nasser al-Khelaifi and Florentino Perez are close. All this points to the deal going through. The fee is about 50 or 60M euros, maybe more. RM needs money to fund the transfer of James Rodriguez for 75M euros."

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
he hates cristiano and loves messi.. he doesnt want to be in the rival club of leo and masch..

LOL! He has always been under heavy criticism due to the imbalance in the team by playing Ronaldo on the opposite flank. He had enough, the pressure was unreal with his offensive and defensive duties. He also had to change his position for Bale, who just walked into the team and stunk up the place half the time before scoring the most vital two goals in our season. Some players enjoy this criticism and live for it but when Di Maria received the man of the match award in the CL, he felt he had nothing further to prove.

Remember he was about to sold, but he fought for his place and was on a mission for one season, delivered the 10th, got recognized and proved all his doubters wrong. He he has a chance at stardom, to play with one of the most exciting projects with a lot of talent like Lucas, Pastore, Marco, Marquinhos, Areola and the experienced David Luiz, Cavani, Ibra, and Thiago Silva. The only reason I doubt his PSG move is because they need to sell before buying, who are they going to sell to make a revenue equal to Di Maria's asking price?

NeyMesSis

LOL! He has always been under heavy criticism due to the imbalance in the team by playing Ronaldo on the opposite flank. He had enough, the pressure was unreal with his offensive and defensive duties. He also had to change his position for Bale, who just walked into the team and stunk up the place half the time before scoring the most vital two goals in our season. Some players enjoy this criticism and live for it but when Di Maria received the man of the match award in the CL, he felt he had nothing further to prove.

Remember he was about to sold, but he fought for his place and was on a mission for one season, delivered the 10th, got recognized and proved all his doubters wrong. He he has a chance at stardom, to play with one of the most exciting projects with a lot of talent like Lucas, Pastore, Marco, Marquinhos, Areola and the experienced David Luiz, Cavani, Ibra, and Thiago Silva. The only reason I doubt his PSG move is because they need to sell before buying, who are they going to sell to make a revenue equal to Di Maria's asking price?

He loves the MESSIAS.... rm fans dont like to hear this

zanela

Remember he was about to sold, but he fought for his place and was on a mission for one season, delivered the 10th, got recognized and proved all his doubters wrong. He he has a chance at stardom, to play with one of the most exciting projects with a lot of talent like Lucas, Pastore, Marco, Marquinhos, Areola and the experienced David Luiz, Cavani, Ibra, and Thiago Silva.

If he's looking to upgrade his status/profile, PSG is not the answer. Some of the names you mentioned have in fact become somewhat low-profile since their transfer to Ligue 1. Zlatan sells because he was already a global brand before PSG hap.

Home of Barca Fans