Ángel Di María

Morten

He's probably talking about Di Maria saying that Messi is the best player in the world.

Not exactly. He just said that some players take their chances, while other needs 10 chances to get a goal. After one of the matches Messi scored in, there is no need to guess who that "other" guy was. Not regarding the comments about Messi, i think its a bit rude to add those lines about Ronaldo, if he is supposed to be such a good friend.

Morten

So all in all, what im saying, i dont believe everything Di Maria has been saying this summer/autumn, alot of it doesnt add up.

Maria

So all in all, what im saying, i dont believe everything Di Maria has been saying this summer/autumn, alot of it doesnt add up.

What it doesn't add up is Florentino saying that Di Maria asked to be paid as much as CR and that he was putting the club in danger. That is more ridiculous than any statement Di Maria has made IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Cristiano would have reacted negatively to his sale if that had been the case, Morten.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Not exactly. He just said that some players take their chances, while other needs 10 chances to get a goal. After one of the matches Messi scored in, there is no need to guess who that "other" guy was. Not regarding the comments about Messi, i think its a bit rude to add those lines about Ronaldo, if he is supposed to be such a good friend.

Why you assume that he meant that for Ronaldo? It's general speaking.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesnt mean they were friends, Di Maria was a workhorse and a great provider, thats enough.

How would anyone of us know that? For all we know, he might not see any of his team mates as his 'friend' or maybe he simply understand and accept that his friends may have other views on certain things as the best player in the world and is not stupid enough to cut someone off because of that.

Morten

Why you assume that he meant that for Ronaldo? It's general speaking.

Of course it was ment for Ronaldo. While he was absolutely lethal in champions league, he wasted many chances in the league. While he scored just as much as before overall, after he came back from injury, he wasted chances like i havent seen of him before. At least that was what i felt.

B

beautifulgame

What it doesn't add up is Florentino saying that Di Maria asked to be paid as much as CR and that he was putting the club in danger. That is more ridiculous than any statement Di Maria has made IMO.

^^^

hellsangel1

Yea, Mou goes to Chelsea and tells Cech to look for a team. Back in Madrid, Ancelotti still plays Casillas instead of Navas.

Yeah, the fact that Casillas is still starting at Madrid is quite astonishing. I find it hard to believe that Ancelotti would support such a decision but he knew who he was getting into bed with when he signed for Madrid and I don't have any sympathy for him.

With all the criticism that Perez has recieved and is receiving , I hope the pressure doesn't become too intense though. I still want Perez to continue at Real. Yes, maybe a few of the Galacticos will come back to bite us with their individual ability but this guy is clearly unable or unwilling to do what's best for the collective team and is much, much more concerned about the financial aspect of the game. I'd be happy to be be no.2 to Madrid in the financial stakes as long as we're number 1 when it comes to winning the important trophies.

hellsangel1

Anyways, I'd still swap Di Maria+Xabi Alonso+some cash for Neymar. Would do it without any hesitation, espcially given the fact that with Suarez joining us, goals is not the big issue. We need a forward line that has versatility, too many of our forwards in recent seasons have the same profile and charachteristics (Munir,Sanchez,Pedro). They've all been very similiar type of players. I wouldn't mind seeing a thomas muller in our squad either. Some one who would be a threat in the air and actually get on the end of the long crosses which we seem to be attempting these days.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Anyways, I'd still swap Di Maria+Xabi Alonso+some cash for Neymar. Would do it without any hesitation, espcially given the fact that with Suarez joining us, goals is not the big issue. We need a forward line that has versatility, too many of our forwards in recent seasons have the same profile and charachteristics (Munir,Sanchez,Pedro). They've all been very similiar type of players. I wouldn't mind seeing a thomas muller in our squad either. Some one who would be a threat in the air and actually get on the end of the long crosses which we seem to be attempting these days.

Munir is a hardworking modern 9 who can play wide forward. He is comparable to Villa and Suarez in style how you think he is like Sanchez and Pedro eludes me

hellsangel1

Munir is a hardworking modern 9 who can play wide forward. He is comparable to Villa and Suarez in style how you think he is like Sanchez and Pedro eludes me

Munir very rarely plays down the middle for Barca. He is not going to be playing as a CF for us much especially once Suarez gets into the team and he certainly won't be playing there ahead of Messi. He will most often be playing a role out wide similar to what Pedro and Sanchez did before him.

JamDav1982

Munir very rarely plays down the middle for Barca. He is not going to be playing as a CF for us much especially once Suarez gets into the team and he certainly won't be playing there ahead of Messi. He will most often be playing a role out wide similar to what Pedro and Sanchez did before him.

The tactics this season are totally different and Munir/Neymar/Suarez will be much more central than previous forwards.

They will be allowed to break more when its on and when in possession will be more central with one of them dropping deep behind the other two and the full backs playing as wingers.

Home of Barca Fans