Ángel Di María

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Di Maria wasn't bad, looked dangerous at times in the first half. If he can keep improving with every game then good work to him!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I really believe Di Maria did his job well... he's not meant to play as winger yesterday I suppose

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Di Maria would look better if Argentina played with Milito upfront but that's just theory..

Olsend

Please God, let R Madrid buy this player ! :worthy:

He is so shite that i have no words to describe it. Overrated cunt. The worst player in Argentina along with Gutierezz. Chicken-sized football brains.
Same happend to Barca with Ibrahimovic tbh.

His face really annoys me. Maradona, play Aguero insted of him FFS !

All agree here mate! But man, did you really have to post that camel face? Geez!!!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well he is young so he could be a good investment. Let Madrid buy who they want, they won't get anywhere near us and even if they do it will be a shallow, hollow victory that they have bought with money. The fact is they do not have a soul and now have sold everything and lost their identity for years to come by bringing in Mourinho. They are as desperate as anyone can possibly be.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
di maria's a very good player. what I like most is he can play LCM as well as the orthodox LW.

he's not worth more than 20m, though.

S

sanjibnaha

di maria's a very good player. what I like most is he can play LCM as well as the orthodox LW.

he's not worth more than 20m, though.

Absolutely true !! ... Although he's over-priced right now but he is a good player indeed ... He is young and has potential talent ... I have a hunch that he would flourish in Real, if Mourinho properly grooms him !

Olsend

Who is this player? Where does he play? :D Another ghost performance by him, at least he tries to defend, what a joke player so far.

Beast

The Observer
Yes it's official on our website

Real Madrid has signed Di Maria from Benfica for a reported 25 Million Euro
Angel Di Maria will be playing for the next 6 years in Real Madrid

Home of Barca Fans