Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

GOAL | No player from Atletico will enter the process, Atletico is currently studying the numbers to see if the deal can be closed

Handing Atletico La Liga for the second year in a row.

My head's gone.

Literally the only way they can win a title. I don't really care though, rather have them win it and improve the club's finances. Griezmann's useless to us.

Raketa10

Literally the only way they can win a title. I don't really care though, rather have them win it and improve the club's finances. Griezmann's useless to us.

Yeah let's play Brathwaite through the entire season in our starting 11. I have no problem with selling him but than we need another attacker.

Devils

COPE | Intense contacts between Barca and Atletico to complete the Griezmann transfer deal, and most likely it will be a loan with a purchase condition of 50 euros at the end of the season - Griezmann wants to return

Raketa10

COPE | Intense contacts between Barca and Atletico to complete the Griezmann transfer deal, and most likely it will be a loan with a purchase condition of 50 euros at the end of the season - Griezmann wants to return

This club is fucking done.

impeh

Hi, its me..
so if Griezmann leaves, alba/busquets + pique reduced their wages, Emersons gone... messi couldve stayed? :neutral:

either way i hope they bank whatever money we have a throw it at Haaland next summer

akaranzo

Yep, nobody should be kept here against their will. And he's not a huge loss for us either, never fit into the team properly and if we get rid of his wages and make some money on top of that - I'm more than happy personally.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
At first I thought this would end up being worse than the Saul swap but getting rid of his wages plus the mandatory 50M changes things. Hope this goes through.

Let him do cardio sessions and shuttle runs at Atletico.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Id first I thought this would end up being worse than the Saul swap but getting rid of his wages plus the mandatory 50M changes things. Hope this goes through.

We're saving 45 M for each year of his contract + making 50 M from the sale of an offensive eunuch.

Seems like a W to me.

khaled_a_d

I just want him gone.
Nothing is worse than him staying IMO
Actually, I would give up on the 50M purchase option if they buy him now and move him out of our books permanently

JamDav1982

Ilaix and Emerson will cover the loss on sale and once consider his salary and amortised costs that is around 65m saved this season alone.

khaled_a_d

Make it a mandatory clause (even for less) and it is the best deal in the 2021 transfer market, for any club.
Even better than Messi to PSG for free

Home of Barca Fans