Arda Turan

Kerrybai

And hopefully we can hold onto Neymar and we put all our resources into making the best of his years too, at times during Messi's career we failed to buy the necessary players to get the most out of him.

Kuchi

Just a bit worried about his physical shape, probably it will take him a while (like it did Suarez) to get to his best. Nevertheless we will see glimpses of his brilliance here and there, starting January, but i expect full beard mode in May and no better time for that

vlad

i dont think that he is in the same situation as suarez was, he played for turkey and looked very good.

dakt

I can only imagine how he feels now....just couple of weeks to go until he joins the legendary team on the pitch in competitive games.

El Flaco

Arda's dribble vs. Real Madrid during QF in Champions League last season

[gfy]CompetentOptimalBlackpanther[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]AdvancedConcreteHerring[/gfy]

EdmondDantes

I think he'll be fighting for a place in the team. MSN have only started 7 or 8 games together all season, for a reason or another, certain players have been getting a lot of minutes. Some shone like Rafinha before - his injury - and Sergi, others not so much like Munir and Sandro. I see Arda taking a starting spot in midfield within 3 or 4 months into the season.

George_Costanza

Screen-Shot-2015-12-26-at-15.44.56-1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans